Author Topic: Mr Kennedy Seperates Right Shoulder  (Read 846 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Mr Kennedy Seperates Right Shoulder
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
PWInsider.com reports that Ken Kennedy is scheduled for shoulder surgery this Friday. Kennedy injured his shoulder during a house show match with Shelton Benjamin earlier this month, and has been working lightly ever since.

Kennedy was diagnosed with a torn labrum and damage to his rotator cuff by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama. After two weeks of rehab and no progress, it was determined he would require surgery.

He is expected to miss four to six months after the procedure, which will be performed by Dr. Andrews.

Credit: WZ

Bad news for Kennedy. Not so much bad news for WWE, even though he had a lot of potential. They realized he was a hopeless case about a year ago. Too bad for him, IMO this pretty much means he's done with WWE. Would be surprised if he was released shortly after he came back from this one but you never know.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #16 on: 27 August 2008, 08:49:25 PM »
I Hate this for kennedy. i seriously want him to go to TNA just more ofr his health so he will be able to consistently work without all these injuries. and prax i relly don't think WWE thinks he is a "hopeless case" i mean they put him in one of there movies and they don't just do that with all of there guys.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #17 on: 27 August 2008, 10:13:36 PM »
4-6 months?! Kennedy could make his huge comeback at the Royal Rumble then. Be a heck of a way to reintroduce yourself to the company by winning the biggest match of the year and getting to headline the biggest pay-per-view of the year.

Offline Dale

« Reply #18 on: 27 August 2008, 10:22:12 PM »
[quote=The Franchise

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #19 on: 4 September 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
I wouldn't wanna see him win the Rumble like that as it was done last year with Cena. I feel sorry for the dude but when he does return whom ever is holding the title, (more than likely HHH) then I'd like to see him given a oppurtunity. I think he should go heel during his injury course somehow with weekly updates on Ken.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet