Author Topic: When does Orton return?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
When does Orton return?
« Reply #15 on: 8 August 2008, 12:53:11 AM »
I hope he comes back from SummerSlam.... I would like to see Punk beat JBL and end that feud and then as Dale said have Orton come out and take out Punk with an RKO setting up for a Orton Vs Punk feud ending at Survivor Series.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
When does Orton return?
« Reply #16 on: 8 August 2008, 04:51:46 AM »
Quote from: chelseababii;11956
i miss... his amazing wrestling skills!!!

Song lyric of mid-90s: "You can't miss... something that U never had..."

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
When does Orton return?
« Reply #17 on: 8 August 2008, 04:25:53 PM »
Quote from: TJChurch;12004
Song lyric of mid-90s: "You can't miss... something that U never had..."

Ya... that poster probably doesn't have Randy Orton's wrestling skills. But Orton is a ring general in the making, and vastly improved from the guy who used long rest holds every match. His mic skills are bar-none and the kid can work in the ring. If it wasn't for the injury I'd call him wrestler of the year so far.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
When does Orton return?
« Reply #18 on: 8 August 2008, 11:16:15 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;12048
Ya... that poster probably doesn't have Randy Orton's wrestling skills. But Orton is a ring general in the making, and vastly improved from the guy who used long rest holds every match. His mic skills are bar-none and the kid can work in the ring. If it wasn't for the injury I'd call him wrestler of the year so far.

i gotta disagree with ortons mic skills. im not saying they're bad but for me it juset seems like he lack intensity most of the time.not all of the time but most of the time.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
When does Orton return?
« Reply #19 on: 9 August 2008, 12:18:07 AM »
On the contrary, his mic skills are the only thing that have impressed me almost non-stop since he debuted. But actions speak louder than words, & his make me wish he'd shut up.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
When does Orton return?
« Reply #20 on: 9 August 2008, 12:42:47 AM »
I'm an Orton mark and even I can admit that he sounds robotic at times. I think it's his voice if anything. But when there needs to be intensity (i.e. Him Kicking Matt Hardy after he got his apendix removed) he can certainly bring it.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
When does Orton return?
« Reply #21 on: 9 August 2008, 12:45:18 AM »
Sorry; I'd always take his mic work over his mat (or Matt) work.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
When does Orton return?
« Reply #22 on: 9 August 2008, 06:24:35 AM »
Quote from: TJChurch;12101
On the contrary, his mic skills are the only thing that have impressed me almost non-stop since he debuted. But actions speak louder than words, & his make me wish he'd shut up.

i wouldn't say his mic skills have improved all that much but i would say the thing that has improved or gone in his favor is his character.

Offline Dale

When does Orton return?
« Reply #23 on: 10 August 2008, 02:15:30 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;12086
i gotta disagree with ortons mic skills. im not saying they're bad but for me it juset seems like he lack intensity most of the time.not all of the time but most of the time.

I'm sort of 50/50 with you however I believe that he does have the intensity which you can see in his facial expressions which are truly awesome, but his voice is kind of boring (It's not the right word to describe it but it will have to do) and it always seems to be on the same sort of level no matter what emotion he's supposed to be showing.

Onto Orton as a whole and I for one can't wait for him to come back. He was, and probably still is the best heel in the WWE at the minute and was a very good WWE Champion. I hope we see him get involved with Punk as that could be a potentially awesome feud.

Offline Dale

When does Orton return?
« Reply #24 on: 11 August 2008, 08:31:01 PM »
Quote from: wwe.com
Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

This is major bad news. I was actually looking forward to him making some sort of surprise appearance at SummerSlam.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
When does Orton return?
« Reply #25 on: 11 August 2008, 08:42:11 PM »
That is pretty bad news for Orton and it sucks, but at least it was only a re-injured collar bone when it could have been something much worse that could end his wrestling career or even his life. But now that I think about it, the longer people have to wait for his return the bigger the pop is going to be whenever he makes his return.  I still hope it's some what of a surprise return rather than the over hyped returns we get with Hunter and every other main eventer,

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
When does Orton return?
« Reply #26 on: 11 August 2008, 08:44:25 PM »
This sucks on so many levels. I don't even know why he is out riding on a motorcyle right now anyways when he is just coming fresh off of a collar bone injury. Bad idea by Randy. Atleast the accident wasn't serious.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
When does Orton return?
« Reply #27 on: 11 August 2008, 08:51:46 PM »
Worked shoot? Maybe they're trying to do with Orton what they did with Cena. Who knows.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

When does Orton return?
« Reply #28 on: 11 August 2008, 08:54:05 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;12443
Worked shoot? Maybe they're trying to do with Orton what they did with Cena. Who knows.

I originally thought this, but they also posted details on Kennedy's injury aswell, so I just took it as being legit, although usually they never announce stuff like this do they?

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
When does Orton return?
« Reply #29 on: 11 August 2008, 08:54:42 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;12443

You know now that I think about it, I think that's exactly what it is. Alot of people are expecting him back during SummerSlam and this would kinda throw people off a bit. Also I don't think Orton would jump on a motorcycle risking re-injuring his collarbone right before he is about to possibly make a come back.
"This is my welcome!"