Author Topic: Team 3D's contracts expiring soon  (Read 471 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Team 3D's contracts expiring soon
« on: 4 August 2008, 10:40:14 PM »
PWInsider.com reports that Team 3D's TNA Wrestling contracts expire next month. There has been a lot of speculation in recent weeks as to whether the decorated tag team will remain with TNA or look elsewhere.

Stay tuned for the latest developments!

Well i thought i would post that. no official word yet. but do you guys think 3D will leave TNA and maybe try to go back to the WWE? or will they stay with TNA? i have heard mixed things about weather they are happy in TNA or not so im not sure.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #1 on: 4 August 2008, 10:58:21 PM »
Waiting for confrimation... That report came out a few months/a year ago, too, & DVon denied it.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #2 on: 4 August 2008, 11:27:45 PM »
They are staying, 100%.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #3 on: 4 August 2008, 11:58:14 PM »
There most likely staying. Only other place they would go is back to WWE and they don't have the right look for the "E" anymore. I remember reading this almost a year ago now so I'm going to say that once again this report is bullcrap

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #4 on: 5 August 2008, 12:02:35 AM »
I think they should go back to WWE for one more run with tag straps over there and call it a career... But I see them as wrestling for awhile so they will stay in TNA. Plus Team 3D owns a wrestling school down in Florida and are very active in the trainning of there students and I also think D'Von owns a few smoothie shops in Florida as well. So for them to leave Florida wouldn't be wise. So thus the stay in TNA...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline James Trevel

« Reply #5 on: 5 August 2008, 12:49:04 AM »
i hope they run back to wwe. They will do great and i think wwe needs a new face tag team while they got more heel tag teams then face.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 5 August 2008, 12:55:05 AM »
I don't like 3D as faces they just seem boring to me there. but i think they are amazing as heels. especially on the mic. if they came back to the WWE i wouldn't want them as faces.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #7 on: 5 August 2008, 01:59:05 AM »
They used to be over with the fans on WWE. Always used to love seeing their double team moves as a kid.