Author Topic: The Murder/Motor City Machine Guns and TNA  (Read 461 times)

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
The Murder/Motor City Machine Guns and TNA
« on: 4 August 2008, 08:47:30 AM »
Over the past year or so TNA has done a lot of good things with this team and they continue to work great as a team on there programs and cards. And they have easily become one of the most over tag teams in main-stream wrestling if not all of wrestling. They sell merchandise, they get good crowd reactions, they continue to work well. Yet they are continually left out of the Tag Team title picture, they have been given Number One contender matches but are jobbed out all the time. I can understand recently with Beer Money as they are trying to establish them as a dominate team but it's ridiculous that they are being left out of the mix for the gold, usually your most over team are supposed to be given the gold.

Now I'm sure some of you could argue about WWE and Cryme Tyme not getting there shot, but during there first run they ruined that chance and it was well documented however now there back and most likely going to be in the running very soon.

But Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin are mad over, so I want someone to please explain to me why TNA refuses to let them carry the belts. Is it because there working on an open contract and are going to be on the next ROH card (at least I think it's the next one correct me if I'm wrong) Is it because they refused to blade during the fued with Team 3D? Please I would like to know.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense but I'm tired and this just crossed my mind, so I thought I would get it up before I fall asleep and forget what I wanted to talk about.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 4 August 2008, 10:34:38 PM »
Well this is basically everything i said in my "TNA Complaint" post. but it makes no sense to me. they are the most over tag team in all of wrestling IMO. maybe cryme time is a bit more over than them but its close. im guessing its because they didn't blade but if so this punishment has been going on for FAR to long. the guns need to be in the tag team title picture. like i said before they haven't even been in a tag title match to my knowledge. So i really don't know why TNA isn't pushing them  but i know that they should push them which is my biggest complaint in TNA right now (minus gimmick matches)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 4 August 2008, 10:45:10 PM »
When I saw MCMG Vs Danielson and Aries I saw what is considred a potential match of the year so far. The match was epic! When I say EPIC I freaking mean it. But it made me realize that MCMG is wasting there talent in TNA.... At which point I leaned over to my friend and told him that these guys are wasting there talent in TNA and he agreed. Because when you see MCMG out of TNA you are seeing one of the best if not the best tag team in the world!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: 4 August 2008, 10:55:46 PM »
I saw Sabin solo about a half-hour from here before I ever watched the Guns.

No doubt they're one of the best parts of the show... But they fill 2 of the best parts of the show: X Div. & Tag Div. (which it seems TNA is concentrating on, with Beer Money, etc.)

So TNA has no clue where/how to use them, & so doesn't do it at all.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #4 on: 4 August 2008, 11:29:29 PM »
Quote from: EclipseXcel;11206
But Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin are mad over, so I want someone to please explain to me why TNA refuses to let them carry the belts. Is it because there working on an open contract and are going to be on the next ROH card (at least I think it's the next one correct me if I'm wrong) Is it because they refused to blade during the fued with Team 3D? Please I would like to know.

Yes, yes and no that was previously.