Author Topic: TNA Complaint  (Read 528 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Complaint
« on: 31 July 2008, 07:04:11 PM »
So as most of you know i don't read the spoilers for shows like Impact and Smackdown but i wanted to see what matches were going to be on this week for both shows. So i go to check Impacts and i see that the Motor City Machine Guns are nowhere to be found on this show. now this wouldn't be that big of a complaint if the guns didn't have a great showing last week not only in there match with beer money but they finally got to cut a phenomenal promo. also i was hoping that they would make a triple threat tag team match for the tag titles at hard justice with the guns, beer mone and LAX. but on the card you got Beer Money vs Cage and Rhino and the winner gets a shot at LAX. well we know cage and Rhino aren't going to win because they are feuding with Team 3D. so Beer Money gets the shot again. now i like Beer money, But  i am sick and tired of the motor city machine guns getting overlooked in TNA. they are 2 of the most over guys in TNA by far the most over tag team i would say in the world. maybe that is pushing it but more than any WWE tag team i would say maybe minus cryme time. but they sale Merchandise more than anyone i think they have the most t shirts sold than anyone on the TNA roster. Yet TNA still overlooks these guys and hasn't put the tag team titles on them. Hell they haven't even given them a shot at a PPV.

I Don't ask for to much from you TNA. But i just want to see the Motor City Machine Guns pushed and at least have some sort of role on impact every week Weather it be a promo. a match. or even a run in. anything would be good just get theses guys on TV and push them.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
TNA Complaint
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
SHUT YO MOUTH. Ths could very well lead to a EM-BUH-SEE reunion. I would cream my pants to see Prince Nana on Tv saying JIMMAH RAVE~!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Complaint
« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2008, 07:15:32 PM »
MCMG > The embassy. but i would still love to see Prince Nana back with Jimmy Rave. Does anyone know whatever happened to nana anyways? he was in ROH in 2006 and then around the time they went to the UK i never heard about him again.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
TNA Complaint
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
I think he went back to Ghana and is ruling over his vast empire.....

On a serious notw I get to see McMg tomorrow night against Danielson and Aries... I know your jealous Adam.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
TNA Complaint
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2008, 07:45:26 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;10739
MCMG > The embassy. but i would still love to see Prince Nana back with Jimmy Rave. Does anyone know whatever happened to nana anyways? he was in ROH in 2006 and then around the time they went to the UK i never heard about him again.
:O HOW DARE YOU.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
TNA Complaint
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2008, 08:20:08 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;10743
I think he went back to Ghana and is ruling over his vast empire.....

On a serious notw I get to see McMg tomorrow night against Danielson and Aries... I know your jealous Adam.

Very Jealous. and as much as i want to know how it goes im gonna have to hold out because i don't wanna know what happens on any ROH shows before i watch them cause it ruins it for me.

Random idea but wouldn't it be great if Kofi turned heel if Nana came and managed him.

Offline B-Side

TNA Complaint
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2008, 08:56:11 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;10739

Please..Please just leave.. The Embassy was Godly.. I Loved the embassy. MCMG especially in TNA is soo watered down babyface crappot. As Heels there great. as faces.. just doesnt work for me.