Author Topic: Paul Pierce is a Douche  (Read 378 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« on: 31 July 2008, 03:32:36 AM »
"I don
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2008, 04:57:34 AM »
Amen Shanti i totally agree with you. you got pearce saying he is the best play yet he saying he isn't conceited? WTF? that makes no sense. just because he won a ring and wouldn't have ever did it without ray allen and KG.

And for my money Kobe is the best player in the NBA today.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2008, 05:13:02 AM »
I'm a Laker fan, but there's no way I'd call anyone on their roster the best in the league. (I also wouldn't call Pierce that, however... Or Lebron, tho I live an hour out of Cleveland.)

Also would never say Kobe improved the other guys on the team, or that they're anywhere near "mediocre". (As Leno told Magic, "We lose the Olympics b/c we're all about name players, & don't give the role-pleyer guys enpugh credit.")

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2008, 05:21:14 AM »
Quote from: TJChurch;10652
I'm a Laker fan, but there's no way I'd call anyone on their roster the best in the league. (I also wouldn't call Pierce that, however... Or Lebron, tho I live an hour out of Cleveland.)

Also would never say Kobe improved the other guys on the team, or that they're anywhere near "mediocre". (As Leno told Magic, "We lose the Olympics b/c we're all about name players, & don't give the role-pleyer guys enpugh credit.")

So you are telling me without Kobe, This line up would of gotten to the NBA Finals regardless?

3 Ariza, Trevor  
17 Bynum, Andrew  
12 Crawford, Joe  
5 Farmar, Jordan  
2 Fisher, Derek  
16 Gasol, Pau  
11 Karl, Coby  
28 Mbenga, DJ  
31 Mihm, Chris  
14 Newble, Ira  
7 Odom, Lamar  
0 Radmanovic, Vladimir  
8 Vujacic, Sasha  
4 Walton, Luke  

I'm sorry ,but without Kobe they wouldn't be as good. IMO they would of struggled getting into the playoffs let alone make it to the finals.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2008, 05:38:22 AM »
Yea because they still have a Coby..... COBY ****ING KARL FOR THE WIN!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2008, 05:47:22 AM »
Quote from: Skittles;10653
So you are telling me without Kobe, This line up would of gotten to the NBA Finals regardless?

I'm sorry ,but without Kobe they wouldn't be as good. IMO they would of struggled getting into the playoffs let alone make it to the finals.

Nobody'd predict Finals, but let's not forget this is the same season Kobe started-out wanting to be on the first thing smokin' off the team.

He's as much of a star as he is a liability; A few years ago, I was listening to the radio on the way to a LAL-Cavs game, & they said Kobe was a game-time decision due to injury. They decided to play him, & he didn't score near his usual amount. Why? B/c every team blocks him (if not double-teaming) from the jump ball on.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Paul Pierce is a Douche
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2008, 03:22:37 PM »
Every one of the "Big Three" are cocky, Pierce just leads that category.  If you ask me he's an above average player at best, he did NOTHING before KG and Ray Allen showed up and if you ask me again I'd say he still did nothing but be the THIRD option on a great team.  The Celtics are a good team but they didn't "earn" that ring.  Kevin McHale practically took advantage of two lottery teams that had superstars wanting out while those teams were happy with pretty much anything in return.  Both the T-Wolves and former Sonics are a LONG way from making the playoffs in the West.