Author Topic: TNA Star Finishes With Company!  (Read 350 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
TNA Star Finishes With Company!
« on: 30 July 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
http://www.Prowrestling.com

Tomko finished with TNA last night, he was saying his good byes backstage after the show. He will now be working full time in Japan.

WTF! WHY? Tomko was the shit and ok ever since he left for a few weeks because of an injury they haven't really used him but damn he was one of the guys I saw as a World Champion down the line, he was one of the last guys to beat Joe too FFS! :(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
He and TNA had problems ever since he missed that signing because he had to do shows in japan. but i liked tomko too. and i thought he was good in TNA. this does suck because now i won't be able to see him wrestle because i don't watch japan wrestling much.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 08:59:41 PM »
Tomko can hang around in Japan and make even more money there then he did with TNA... Plus he would get more respect over there as well.. He isn't losing anything but TNA is..

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2008, 09:31:34 PM »
Just read that Dustin Runnels has also left the company. :D

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2008, 09:41:56 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;10547
Just read that Dustin Runnels has also left the company. :D

I didn't even know he was still there :lol2:
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2008, 09:43:25 PM »
Yeah i figured He would be leaving too when i heard black reign got released and i think that is the best  2 moves TNA has done in a while.