Author Topic: UPDATE ON MICHAEL HAYES  (Read 347 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
UPDATE ON MICHAEL HAYES
« on: 30 July 2008, 05:36:17 AM »
According to sources backstage, Michael Hayes has taken an "all business" approach since returning from his 60-day suspension, reports ProWrestling.net. After using a racial slur during a conversation with Mark Henry and being suspended as a result, the WWE took away his Senior Vice President position, kept him as lead writer on Smackdown, but also made clear they wouldn't tolerate his drinking. He apparently looks "healthier" and his eyes are clearer as it was reported he was taking medication called Antabuse, which makes you vomit and very ill if you consume any alcohol.

He is serious about his job and keeping it... It must be hard for him to stay away from the booze seeing as how he prolly used to suck it down quite abit thus being why he is on medication for it. But I give him tons of credit from taking something so negative and turning it into a postitive to get his career and life straight.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
UPDATE ON MICHAEL HAYES
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 05:46:51 AM »
It's good that he is getting his act together now. If that medication he's taking doesn't make him stop drinking, I don't know what will.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
UPDATE ON MICHAEL HAYES
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 05:37:39 PM »
This is really good news for him. I have always liked the guy myself and i hope he gets his role back as senior VP.