Author Topic: TNA sucks / Random Discussion  (Read 23503 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: TNA sucks / Random Discussion
« Reply #585 on: 19 July 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
He'll more than likely just be there to be x division talents over like kid kash. Always kind of liked Chavo so no issue there.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #586 on: 28 July 2012, 11:51:23 PM »
Maybe it's just that CWMonkey is isolating them, but it sure does seem like Kenny King botches a lot:

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #587 on: 29 July 2012, 02:32:23 AM »
I don't know if i would call those legit botches. first one seemed like just an unorthodox sell and the second seemed like King just got too much elevation on his jump kick. From everything i have ever seen of Kenny King in ROH he's usually pretty clean and spot on with everything. He's no Sin Cara or Sabu that's for sure.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #588 on: 13 August 2012, 08:09:02 PM »
-Punk was asked who he would work with if he could work with anyone. He said Samoa Joe. Punk was also asked which wrestler from an independent company he would like to see in the WWE. Punk said Samoa Joe again. The fan said that Samoa Joe works for TNA and Punk said something like: "I know. You said indy didn’t you?"

WWE News: C.M. Punk on the new WWE Title, planning to retire early, WrestleMania main event, Kevin Nash's recent comments on smaller wrestlers, JTG's Twitter comments, DVD screening, working on a comic

:giggle

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #589 on: 14 August 2012, 11:11:13 PM »
I don't think i would live through a Samoa Joe v CM Punk match in WWE.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #590 on: 15 September 2012, 09:10:12 PM »
- PWInsider has confirmed that TNA's Impact Wrestling will remain live each week through the end of 2012. There may be exceptions on certain weeks during the holiday season but TNA and Spike recently came to terms on keeping the show live. An official announcement should be issued soon.

Good to see they will be staying live until 2013. hopefully by then they will sign a new deal and always be live and maybe start going on the road for impact.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #591 on: 15 October 2012, 10:27:58 PM »
So Drug Hardy is champion again. The crowd goes mild.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #592 on: 16 October 2012, 06:25:08 AM »
Typical blind cynical thing to say from a TNA hater.

Bound for glory was a great PPV.

RVD vs Zema Ion was really good. one of RVDs best matches in a long time.

Joe vs Magnus was really good. Joe wins and magnus looks strong.

Storm vs Roode was a great match to cap off one of the best feuds i have seen in years. MOTYC

Joey Ryan vs Snow was fun. Good to see Morgan back and good to see Joey Ryan finally get him a TNA contract. im looking forward to seeing where Ryan & Morgan go from here.

AJ & Angle vs Chavo & Hernandez vs Daniels & Kazarian was great. maybe the match of the night. MOTYC. I Think Hernandez &
Chavo going over is good. AJ & Angle can get back into singles and Daniels and Kaz can feud with Chavo & Hernandez for a while. all of these teams are great and you couldn't go wrong in this one

Skipped the knockouts but saw Tara won and then introduced her boyfriend which was some dude from some reality show. I never heard of the dude. Jessie something i think his name was...yeah moving on.

Sting & Bully vs Aces & 8s was pretty good. pretty much what you would expect, a lot of brawling with some nice spots. Devon being with aces & 8s was a nice little twist but a bit underwhelming being that no one really cares about Devon. Should have been Jeff jarrett.

Aries vs Hardy was another great match. Another MOTYC. I don't have a problem with hardy winning. He's off the drugs and has had his life together for well over a year now and has been doing good in TNA and delivering in the ring. plus he's the most over guy in the company. I don't think he will be champion for too long. i see Aries winning it back before the end of the year.

All and all a really great show. I skipped the knockouts but the Tara and her bf part was the only meh part of the night.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #593 on: 16 October 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
Even if it's "blind and cynical" the odds of Jeff Hardy fucking up are always high (pun intended), no matter how long he's been reportedly clean.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #594 on: 17 October 2012, 01:33:07 AM »
Seriously why give Hardy the title? Cause he was on a "Road to Redemption"? Its like his 5th one in 10 years.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #595 on: 17 October 2012, 04:40:14 AM »
I heard they did because his contract is coming to an end soon and they wanted to make him re sign with them. And also because he's the most over guy in the company. probably sales the most merch and stuff. so in a way thats kind of like saying why give john cena the title? minus the risk of course.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #596 on: 19 October 2012, 05:26:49 PM »
I wouldn't personally give Jeff the title. He is a liability and to be honest there are far more deserving guys in TNA.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #597 on: 6 November 2012, 05:38:56 PM »
Nashville City Paper is reporting Scott Steiner's new lawsuit against TNA Impact Wrestling includes allegations that the company allowed Jeff Hardy to compete under the influence, and it resulted in Steiner being injured. The match in question took place last year in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, and the suit states the following:

“[TNA] knew or should have known that their agent, employee, representative, and/or servant was too incapacitated, intoxicated and/or under the influence of a controlled substance and should not have been allowed to enter the ring thus endangering the life, health, well being and safety of Scott Rechsteiner.”

The hearing is scheduled for November 30th in Davidson County Court, and Steiner is seeking $750,000 in damages, including loss of consortium to his wife. You can view the entire article at this link.

I really wish Steiner had written that quote himself.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #598 on: 22 February 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
AJ Styles (Discharge) | ShopTNA

I think Kevin Steen says it best:
Quote from: @FightSteenFight
HAHAHAHA WHAT?!?!?!?!
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #599 on: 22 February 2013, 08:12:57 PM »
He should join WWE soon, plenty of good feuds and matches he could have.