Author Topic: Kurt Angle is still Senile  (Read 1505 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Kurt Angle is still Senile
« Reply #30 on: 29 August 2008, 08:09:55 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;15026
Way to snipe a thread like 2 weeks later and vs. someone who's perma-banned :P.

Kurt Angle is an amazing technical wrestler and very entertaining in the ring and on the mic.

I don't know how long he was banned for and I didn't notice this before. if you want to bring him back so he can see my post and give some idiotic reply then by all means go ahead.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #31 on: 14 September 2008, 02:45:49 AM »
Angle had been in the wrestling news over the past week with the release of a shoot interview by RFVideo. Right after the interview was done, those involved with the production said it was amazing, because Angle contradicted so many things he had previously said. The main focus of the interview seemed to be to kiss Vince McMahon’s ass to the point people watching said when it comes out, it will be obvious Angle was angling for a return. He also went out of his way to heavily praise HHH and Shawn Michaels, two people he was critical of in tons of radio interviews since leaving the company.

Angle had frequently spoken of how often he has, over the past year, been talked with by fans who ask him what he’s been up to now that he’s no longer wrestling.(Editor's Note: Ouch!!!)There were those who felt that would eventually play on him to where he’d want to return to WWE. Whether WWE would take him back, given his injuries and the nature of his leaving the company, is not certain, but he is a major star, and it would be a major blow in hurting opposition. Angle turns 40 this year, and at that age, you start really hitting that mental time clock. Main eventers in WWE these days in spots similar to where Angle would be would earn $1 million to $2 million per year, and he’s believed to be closer to $500,000 to $600,000 in TNA, but he’s guaranteed a top spot in TNA, and has an easier schedule. Even those in WWE admit that going to TNA was probably the best thing for him long-term, as MMA could have destroyed his reputation and left him injured, and he was breaking down at an alarming rate in his last several months in WWE.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter and Dale

if that's not Senile than I don't know what is. He's obviously just a whore for whatever is best for him in his own mind, but I doubt he even knows what's best for him.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #32 on: 16 September 2008, 11:59:29 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;16262
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter and Dale

if that's not Senile than I don't know what is. He's obviously just a whore for whatever is best for him in his own mind, but I doubt he even knows what's best for him.

I'm a big fan of Kurt Angle but I must agree with this. I am assuming that you are being ironic by saying he is senile and are actually making the point that he will kiss ass to get to where he wants to be and when he is under-appreciated he will stab those in the back that he asskissed. Whatever though he is still probably the best mix of wrestling and entertaining there has ever been.