Author Topic: Kurt Angle is still Senile  (Read 1500 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Kurt Angle is still Senile
« Reply #15 on: 27 July 2008, 02:40:39 PM »
Quote from: Ollie;10046
I agree with Prax. (Don't quote me you bitch!)

I mean come on, look at who has the WWE titles right now, HHH is the only heavyweight holding a title for God's sake.

I'm guessing Mark Henry is classed as a super-heavyweight then?

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #16 on: 28 July 2008, 12:50:43 PM »
I don't think Kurt was in the wrong by answering the question about WWE. Like Adam said, he is a TNA employee and it makes since for him to put TNA over in some kind of way. As for TNA having better talent...I don't think that is 100% true ,but it is arguable. It really depends on what you consider to be a talented wrester. As for him saying that there are no politics in TNA, I have to disagree on that one. I've seen shades of politics in both companies. TNA just have less politicking then the wwe that's all.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Slim

« Reply #17 on: 1 August 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
If you were on pain killers and suffered as much as Kurt did, I am pretty sure you would also bash your ex company "for not taking good care of you", just to let all the anger and stress out.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #18 on: 1 August 2008, 02:32:36 PM »
Quote from: Slim;10833
If you were on pain killers and suffered as much as Kurt did, I am pretty sure you would also bash your ex company "for not taking good care of you", just to let all the anger and stress out.

And was the WWE's fault because he can't keep the lid on the bottle? It was Kurt's choice to suck down pain killers. The WWE didn't make him do it. He's the one that wants to keep on wrestling despite the pains. As far as my knowledge goes he is still addicted to them. So I guess he still is "suffering".
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Slim

« Reply #19 on: 3 August 2008, 03:00:06 AM »
Quote from: Skittles;10887
And was the WWE's fault because he can't keep the lid on the bottle? It was Kurt's choice to suck down pain killers. The WWE didn't make him do it. He's the one that wants to keep on wrestling despite the pains. As far as my knowledge goes he is still addicted to them. So I guess he still is "suffering".

Did I even mention the name "WWE" in my post? No.
The fact is that when you take a subtsance and see that it works, you'll keep taking it over and over again and befor eyou know it you will be hooke don it. And even though you know it's having harmful effects on you, you are already addicted. The same goes with Steroids and other subtances that guarantee you results, but with a cost.
No it wasn't WWE's fault, but Kurt Angle F'ed himself up already so couldn't Vibce give him a couple weeks off to get his head straight? I mean he was a top guy in the WWE so I don't see why he shouldn't have gotten a couple weeks off.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #20 on: 3 August 2008, 03:08:03 AM »
Quote from: Slim;11060
Did I even mention the name "WWE" in my post? No.
The fact is that when you take a subtsance and see that it works, you'll keep taking it over and over again and befor eyou know it you will be hooke don it. And even though you know it's having harmful effects on you, you are already addicted. The same goes with Steroids and other subtances that guarantee you results, but with a cost.
No it wasn't WWE's fault, but Kurt Angle F'ed himself up already so couldn't Vibce give him a couple weeks off to get his head straight? I mean he was a top guy in the WWE so I don't see why he shouldn't have gotten a couple weeks off.

You may not have said the actual letters "WWE" but you said "If you were on pain killers and suffered as much as Kurt did, I am pretty sure you would also bash your ex company" . So Unless Kurt wrestled in some imaginary company that no one knew about when he wrestled for the WWE, then then what you said was referring to the WWE.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Slim

« Reply #21 on: 3 August 2008, 03:21:19 AM »
Quote from: Skittles;11061
You may not have said the actual letters "WWE" but you said "If you were on pain killers and suffered as much as Kurt did, I am pretty sure you would also bash your ex company" . So Unless Kurt wrestled in some imaginary company that no one knew about when he wrestled for the WWE, then then what you said was referring to the WWE.

I should've re-read my post after seeing yours lol.

My mistake

But like I said once your hooke don a substance like that, itc hanges you. It changes the way you think, the way you live, and the decisions you make because you just have the urge to want MORE AND MORE and have no idea of the effects that it has on your body.
I don't want to seem like I'm FULLY backing Kurt on this one because come on I mean if you join the WWE then you gotta know what your getting yourself into. But the WWE should've tooken it a little more easier on him I mean this guy had and still has a bad neck so he takes pain killers to make himself heal faster and then the harmful effects come and BAM! Kurt goes all crazy and of course he's going to bash WWE I mean he is pissed off now. That's one of the effects that those subtances have, smililar to the so called "roid rage".
So yup.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #22 on: 3 August 2008, 07:01:31 PM »
Some people get it easy as far as house shows in the WWE go. Kurt Angle didn't get what Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels all got. Kurt Angle was on the road at these shows while the other three did probably about 20% of his schedule. I'd be pretty damn pissed off myself.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #23 on: 12 August 2008, 10:19:26 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;11114
Some people get it easy as far as house shows in the WWE go. Kurt Angle didn't get what Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels all got. Kurt Angle was on the road at these shows while the other three did probably about 20% of his schedule. I'd be pretty damn pissed off myself.

Kurt Angle didn't want those kinds of schedules. Kurt Angle wanted to wrestle. He even continued to wrestle like a maniac until recently, going between Japan and Orlando every week.

So don't make it sound like Angle didn't get the travel and schedule perks others did, he didn't want them.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #24 on: 13 August 2008, 05:32:54 AM »
I like how Kurt says that TNA hire the best workers around the world, like WWE's used abused and thrown away wrestlers.

Kurt always makes me laugh, he would surely have to know that everyone who watches wrestling knows what Angle does.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #25 on: 13 August 2008, 02:47:28 PM »
Quote from: impactplayer;12869
Kurt always makes me laugh, he would surely have to know that everyone who watches wrestling knows what Angle does.

Yes and that is give 110% in every match and be the best damn wrestler in history. **** Ric Flair the guy is a legend but if we are talking all-round performer no-one in my eyes can even compete with Kurt Angle.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: 14 August 2008, 06:44:24 AM »
Quote from: The Franchise;12893
Yes and that is give 110% in every match and be the best damn wrestler in history. **** Ric Flair the guy is a legend but if we are talking all-round performer no-one in my eyes can even compete with Kurt Angle.

You're right; The best is none...of the above.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #27 on: 28 August 2008, 02:14:34 PM »
Quote from: TJChurch;13083
You're right; The best is none...of the above.
Let's look at how many 4 to 5 star matches Kurt Angle has had in the last 12 months then.

1) vs Sting @ Bound For Glory III
2) vs Kaz @ iMPACT - November 07
3) vs Yugi Nagata @ Wrestle Kingdom II
4) vs Christian Cage @ Final Resolution
5) vs Christian Cage @ Against All Odds
6) vs Christian Cage @ iMPACT - Six Sides Of Steel
7) vs Samoa Joe @ Lockdown - Six Sides Of Steel
8) vs AJ Styles @ Slammiversary
9) vs AJ Styles @ Hard Justice - Texas Death
10) vs Jay Lethal @ No Surrender 07 (EDITED IN)

If anyone else has more than 6 or 7 single matches I'd be very surprised.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #28 on: 28 August 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
Well i wouldn't say those are all 4 + stars but at least 3.1/2 plus stars at least which is still saying a lot.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #29 on: 28 August 2008, 11:27:17 PM »
[quote=The Franchise

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.