Author Topic: Natalya: David Ford Shoot  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Barz

Natalya: David Ford Shoot
« Reply #15 on: 25 July 2008, 05:48:11 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;9700
Point 1: Why in the hell having meat curtains is considered a good thing?

Point 2: So it's okay for you to call divas's unattractive in a non nice way but it's not righ for others to say the same about Trish? Please.

Point 1: Its just the way she can get it to look...its a "Fat Box"....its a very good thing and you haven't seen the DVD's with all the dudes wanting to get with her...she's very attractive, look her up on YouTube.

Point 2: I don't call them unattractive in a non-nice way...if you read my post I said it very polite. Only diva I call unattractive in a non-nice way sometimes is Jillian Hall because she's just weird looking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 25 July 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;9702
Point 1: Its just the way she can get it to look...its a "Fat Box"....its a very good thing and you haven't seen the DVD's with all the dudes wanting to get with her...she's very attractive, look her up on YouTube.

Point 2: I don't call them unattractive in a non-nice way...if you read my post I said it very polite. Only diva I call unattractive in a non-nice way sometimes is Jillian Hall because she's just weird looking.

How is saying a chick has a manly face in any way being polite?

And that chick is fugly, I'm sorry.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #17 on: 25 July 2008, 07:22:38 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;9702

That picture is just about the only thing I've needed to see. And I don't care what dudes are trying to get with her. Still isn't going to change my opinion of what I think about her "Fat Box" or her in general.

As Prax says how is calling someone manly polite? ROTFL. A polite way would have been "I don't like the bone structure in her face" or something along those lines. This is not your first time doing it either. You've done it in the shoutbox and nothing was nice about what you had said then either.

Just let you know. I don't give two squirts of duck shit if you think Natalya is ugly or what not because that is your opinion and I'm not going to let anyone's opinion about who I like and admire phase me unlike some people . But that is not the point. My point is that you go around and bash divas, but when someone does it to Trish or some of the other women you like, you whine and complain as if someone took all your valuable Trish posessions and burned them. Quite frankly, it's annoying if you ask me.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #18 on: 25 July 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
Dang you guys are making this into a big deal. Some people find something attractive and others find something else attractive. some people are into stuff and others aren't. some people think natalya looks like a man and some don't

Now can't we all get along? :)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #19 on: 25 July 2008, 08:19:18 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;9711
Dang you guys are making this into a big deal. Some people find something attractive and others find something else attractive. some people are into stuff and others aren't. some people think natalya looks like a man and some don't

Now can't we all get along? :)

Adam..man did you read anything that was said in my last two posts? Like I said before in my last post...that's not the point.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Barz

« Reply #20 on: 25 July 2008, 09:19:28 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;9707
Just let you know. I don't give two squirts of duck shit if you think Natalya is ugly or what not because that is your opinion and I'm not going to let anyone's opinion about who I like and admire phase me unlike some people . But that is not the point. My point is that you go around and bash divas, but when someone does it to Trish or some of the other women you like, you whine and complain as if someone took all your valuable Trish posessions and burned them. Quite frankly, it's annoying if you ask me.

And that proves my point in the thread with you against J2M for the Mayhem face-off why I said you let your temper get the best of you and it can be a turnoff to posters...and you do get angry. U never see me cursing at people or saying I don't give two Sh**s about their opinion? I might get a little upset, but not in an angry way or an offensive way to others. I respect your opinion...and this discussion can be over now.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #21 on: 25 July 2008, 09:36:27 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;9731
And that proves my point in the thread with you against J2M for the Mayhem face-off why I said you let your temper get the best of you and it can be a turnoff to posters...and you do get angry. U never see me cursing at people or saying I don't give two Sh**s about their opinion? I might get a little upset, but not in an angry way or an offensive way to others. I respect your opinion...and this discussion can be over now.

OMFG.
You are basing that whole thing about my"anger issue" on ONE situation and that was the fed thread. I apologized to firewall minutes later. I felt that he was acting like he knew what had happened with the fed and why it died so I got angry. Plain and simple. You are acting like I just come on and harrass people on a daily basis or something. Also I'm not you. I don't care about your opinion. Why should I care if you think Natalya's ugly? Lol. Like I said before, I cuss when I'm talking casually in the SB. It's your fault for mistaking it for anger when it's not.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #22 on: 26 July 2008, 06:02:02 AM »
Ok guys talking about who looks manlier is one thing, I didn't even mind the little personal shots that were taken, but let's keep this at least a tad civil before it gets out of hand, ok?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.