Author Topic: Reason why the CW dropped Smackdown!  (Read 380 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Reason why the CW dropped Smackdown!
« on: 24 July 2008, 12:32:02 AM »
Credit: WZ, New York Daily News

The New York Daily News has an article online about CW

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2008, 02:47:53 AM »
Wonderful so we are going to get another version of Lifetime just this channel will be for younger Femi-Nazi's.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2008, 02:56:13 AM »
That is basically how CW or WB has been most the time with shows like dawsons creek, 90210, one tree heel and such. so they're just trying to sell to who they want to watch. which overall is stupid. ratings should come in to play and at least just keep the highest rated show you have...or at least i think it is. but it is there channel and they can do what they want. overall i really don't care as long as i can still watch smackdown every week.

Offline D'Evil1

« Reply #3 on: 25 July 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
**** cw and their gay ass ideas, put smackdown on the usa channel
"The Prelude" Mixtape coming soon

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #4 on: 26 July 2008, 08:29:59 PM »
SmackDown's getting shafted and it begs the question if a certain "Knockouts" program will be picked up by the CW network instead. :lol2:

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2008, 04:45:15 AM »
Quote from: The Franchise;9940
SmackDown's getting shafted and it begs the question if a certain "Knockouts" program will be picked up by the CW network instead. :lol2:

DOUBTFUL! TNA does have an awesome women's divsion. I generally don't like womens wrestling but TNA does it subperbly. But, an entire show of women's wrestling in primetimes would never ever work. It is something that would work at 1am on Spike TV so all the pervs can sit at home in the dark and have some "personal" time. ;)

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!