Author Topic: RKO Sig  (Read 575 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
RKO Sig
« on: 22 July 2008, 10:17:45 PM »

Well I just starting making sigs today and I want to improve so ...rate/hate:D
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
RKO Sig
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2008, 10:19:56 PM »
I really think you are going pretty good for a beginner who has just started today. Anyway I'll leave my feedback. I think that the borders are too big for my liking and that the colour you put in them doesn't fancy me. I am not too big on the font either but the pic used is good. I expect improvements! :P

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Mr Kenny!

RKO Sig
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2008, 12:04:33 AM »
OK its not too bad for a beginner

BG is good
Text could be better with a different font
Render loos good and nicely placed

Its good Shanti keep making sigs and you will get better soon
Made by me!!

Offline James Trevel

RKO Sig
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2008, 02:01:53 AM »
not 2 bad. i say keep working on em man and u will be good soon. Good luck man...

Offline B-Side

RKO Sig
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2008, 04:46:21 AM »
James she a lady xD. Uh! Much better than my first to be sure bud, BUT! Try deleting effects over the render to give it a focal point and explore using gradiant maps and blending options for colour effects :). Keep going Shanti.. Youll be better than me in no time.

Offline firewall316

RKO Sig
« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2008, 04:50:13 AM »
Wow that sounds somewhat confusing to me lol. Yea, you should probably keep the render clean and make it stand out instead of being in the background too much. But keep it blended good. The lines are a little too thick for me but that could be a personal thing, idk. Text could use something to make it less boring. But for a first, its pretty damn good I think. Look up some tutorials and play with different filters and the blending options.

Offline Why So Serious?

RKO Sig
« Reply #6 on: 24 July 2008, 09:17:00 PM »
Pretty good for a beginner. I remember me try to do these. They were hell for me back then.

Borders are to big for me and the text could of probably been on the saem side with 'Randy' on top and 'Orton' at the bottom. The image looks kinda blurry to me. I don't know if that is intentional or not. But still not that bad for a beginner.