Author Topic: Kaz Released  (Read 806 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Kaz Released
« on: 22 July 2008, 01:35:33 AM »
credit: WRESTLEZONE.COM
TNA announced today that they released Kaz, yet he will be finishing up prior obligations, plus he'll be appearing on Karen's Angle to discuss his departure. This is obviously a very surprising move if it's legit, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's a "worked shoot" given his recent push. My sources in the company just read about it today as well and lean toward it being a work. We'll keep you posted here on the site.

Why would you do something like this as a work? It is just completely stupid... Can't you think up of any better ways to draw attention to an angle othere then this? I mean really... This is why TNA sucks...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Barz

Kaz Released
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2008, 01:47:43 AM »
Yeah this has gotta be a work otherwise they wouldn't have him on Karen's Angle segment. If they really released him I was about to think they are crazy.

Offline WWEFANbOy

Kaz Released
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2008, 01:51:10 AM »
i have one thing to say...
WAT UP WIT TAT!?!!

Offline GioGoiBoi

Kaz Released
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2008, 01:57:13 AM »
he has also been removed from the roster on the tna site, still cud be a ploy much like daniels, god will he get back and drop curry man

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the
    best thing going.  Wooooo!"
    -- Ric Flair

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Kaz Released
« Reply #4 on: 22 July 2008, 06:00:56 AM »
LEt me feel you guys in on what is going on here before you go on a TNA rant.

This is a work and the story is that kaz has always gotten close but hasn't got over the hump. he has had world title matches and x division title matches but hasn't been able to win them but at the same time he has won matches like the terror dome and then i remember he won some match to get a TNA title match with angle. but the point is he gets to the point of facing the champ and not getting it done.

Then he leads team TNA in the x cup and he put his all on the line and then team Mexico wins and he feels he has let team TNA down.

So really this makes perfect sense. Kaz isn't going anywhere. this angle will probably make him a bigger star than he has ever been. maybe we will see sting or someone bring him back or motivate him or something? then maybe kaz could be stings last match? either way this is good for kaz as long as they don't keep him out for to long and they actually have big plans for him like i think they do.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Kaz Released
« Reply #5 on: 22 July 2008, 07:58:43 AM »
Didn't they do this with Daniels and now hes stuck as Curryman?

Offline firewall316

Kaz Released
« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2008, 08:45:35 AM »
Wasn't Sting supposed to retire like months ago?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Kaz Released
« Reply #7 on: 22 July 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
No he hinted at the angle last month.
and Daniels was "Fired" because he get the fired briefcase which wass just a way for them to bring in the curry mang gimmcik, and i really don't know of any other gimmick kaz does.so i think he is pretty safe there.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Kaz Released
« Reply #8 on: 22 July 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
Lol just an FYI here to everyone. It's now crystal clear who watches TNA. It makes sense to all the people who live and die by TNA yet not to those who watch it. Another reason why all those TNA sucks comments have no grounds. ;)

This is obviously a WORK and even those who don't watch TNA should know that. :P

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Kaz Released
« Reply #9 on: 22 July 2008, 10:39:11 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;9128
Lol just an FYI here to everyone. It's now crystal clear who watches TNA. It makes sense to all the people who live and die by TNA yet not to those who watch it. Another reason why all those TNA sucks comments have no grounds. ;)

This is obviously a WORK and even those who don't watch TNA should know that. :P

It is obvious that it's a WORK... But it is stupid.. No build-up what so ever... TNA and there storylines need help. Sometimes I think Russo posts all the storylines on a board then a bunch of monkeys come in a sling crap around. Then which ever storyline has the most shit on it is the winner...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Kaz Released
« Reply #10 on: 23 July 2008, 04:39:02 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;9161
It is obvious that it's a WORK... But it is stupid.. No build-up what so ever... TNA and there storylines need help. Sometimes I think Russo posts all the storylines on a board then a bunch of monkeys come in a sling crap around. Then which ever storyline has the most shit on it is the winner...

No build? Cannon have you not been paying attention to kaz and his matches? I'm not going to repeat my post from earlier but this actually has been building up for quite some time now.

Offline firewall316

Kaz Released
« Reply #11 on: 23 July 2008, 04:42:27 AM »
Haha what Cannon said is hilariousl but I wouldn't doubt its true. I haven't seen much of TNA to notice any build-up but I know from watching previously and other storylines, they really need to improve with them. From what I saw from Kaz on the show before VR, VR, and after VR.. I wouldn't see how it makes any sense though. But I haven't watched much before that for about a month.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Kaz Released
« Reply #12 on: 23 July 2008, 04:48:28 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;9221
No build? Cannon have you not been paying attention to kaz and his matches? I'm not going to repeat my post from earlier but this actually has been building up for quite some time now.

I have seen his build (Well most of it). But why can't TNA build someone up a more tradtional way? Why do the have to "fire" him to get him noticed? It is stupid! Kaz has plenty of talent to get over with the right push. But wait... We are talking about TNA and Vince Russo... Nothing can be done conventional.. Just look at how Joe lost the title...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Kaz Released
« Reply #13 on: 23 July 2008, 04:50:07 AM »
How does it not make any sense? in his prom last week before his match with petey williams he was talking about how he let down all of the x division member before him like jerry lynn,Low ki, amazing red,and so on. and that he had one more chance to redeem himself. then in his match with petey by hook or crook he still didn't get the job done. that alone makes sense.

plus im sure everything im saying will basically be repeated by kaz this thursday on impact when he is giving his reasons why he is "leaving"

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Kaz Released
« Reply #14 on: 23 July 2008, 04:53:23 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;9228
I have seen his build (Well most of it). But why can't TNA build someone up a more tradtional way? Why do the have to "fire" him to get him noticed? It is stupid! Kaz has plenty of talent to get over with the right push. But wait... We are talking about TNA and Vince Russo... Nothing can be done conventional.. Just look at how Joe lost the title...

Well joe hasn't lost the title. but yeah i agree Russo has messed that deud up.

And i personally wouldn't wanna see kaz out of action for however long he will be but if it makes him more of a top star and gets him a better push then i don't mind it. But anyways im just saying it actually does make sense its not like he is "quitting" for no reasons.