Linked Events

• WWE No Mercy: 9 October 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE No Mercy 2016 Discussion  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE No Mercy 2016 Discussion
« on: 5 October 2016, 04:27:04 PM »
WWE No Mercy 2016

Sunday, 9th October 2016

WWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP VS. DOLPH ZIGGLER'S CAREER

The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Heath Slater & Rhyno (c) vs. "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella

KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin

WATCH THE NO MERCY KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 10 October 2016, 12:02:43 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE No Mercy 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2016, 04:12:24 PM »
With John Cena, Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles facing each other in a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Championship to kick things off, read on to find out what happened at the SmackDown-exclusive Pay-Per-View.

The WWE World Championship match starting the PPV was certainly different, but it was great to see and I was glad that AJ Styles retained, as well as the double submission bit earlier on.

It was a shame that Becky Lynch wasn't able to defend her title, but health obviously comes first so it is completely understandable.

Great to see Dolph Ziggler get the victory and become the new Intercontinental Champion. "Spirit Squad" appearing again was unexpected though, as I thought that their previous SmackDown appearance was a one-off, but it worked well to build the finish up even more.

The match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt certainly had an interesting finish, but I would have preferred for the match between Dolph Ziggler and The Miz to be the match that ended the PPV, due to the WWE World Championship match starting it.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2016, 08:09:41 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.