Linked Events

• WWE Clash of Champions: 25 September 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Discussion  (Read 955 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Discussion
« on: 20 September 2016, 10:29:50 PM »
WWE Clash of Champions 2016

Sunday, 25th September 2016

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins

RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Rusev (c) vs. Roman Reigns

RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"The New Day" Big E & Kofi Kingston vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

BEST OF 7 SERIES: MATCH #7

Cesaro vs. Sheamus

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

T.J. Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick

Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho

KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

Alicia Fox vs. Nia Jax

WATCH THE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 27 September 2016, 07:13:58 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Clash of Champions 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2016, 11:10:05 AM »
With The New Day facing Gallows & Anderson for the Raw Tag Team Championship to kick things off, read on to find out what happened at the Raw-exclusive Pay-Per-View.

I thought it was likely that Gallows and Anderson would prevail this time in their match against The New Day for the Raw Tag Team Championship, but apparently not. Given the ending though, it pretty much guarantees another rematch.

I was certainly surprised to see the 7th match in the Best of 7 Series end the way it did. I was expecting something more definitive, but it remains to be seen what will happen next.

I loved the Triple Threat match for the Raw Women's Championship, but I was sad to see that things didn't end up going the way I suggested before as a possibility I hoped for. Perhaps that is still a possibility though, but from a point in time in the near future.

Not surprised by Reigns winning the United States Championship. I thought it was inevitable when they put him against Rusev, but I'm still not a fan of it.

The shenanigans involving Chris Jericho in the WWE Universal Championship match mean that despite the fact that Kevin Owens retained, there is still clearly much more to happen between him and Seth Rollins. An ending that I was happy with, but which I also look forward to seeing how the rivalry progresses from here.
« Last Edit: 27 September 2016, 07:05:51 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.