Linked Events

• WWE Money In The Bank: 19 June 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Discussion  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Discussion
« on: 14 June 2016, 01:03:38 PM »
WWE Money In The Bank 2016

Sunday, 19th June 2016

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins

John Cena vs. AJ Styles

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

Dean Ambrose vs. Sami Zayn vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho

Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Natalya & Becky Lynch

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - FATAL 4-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH

"The New Day" Big E & Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. "The Vaudevillains" Aiden English & Simon Gotch

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Rusev (c) vs. Titus O'Neil

Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

Apollo Crews vs. Sheamus

KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

"Lucha Dragons" Kalisto & Sin Cara vs. "The Dudley Boyz" Bubba Ray & D-Von

"The Golden Truth" R-Truth & Goldust vs. "Breezango" Tyler Breeze & Fandango

WATCH THE MONEY IN THE BANK KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 19 June 2016, 11:40:02 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2016, 01:59:08 PM »
The 2016 WWE Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View starts with a video...

Surprised to see The New Day retain once again, I was hoping for an Enzo Amore and Big Cass victory, but I guess we'll see how things progress from here as I'm sure things are far from over with the teams involved in this match.

Had to love the interview segment with Owens, Jericho and Del Rio.

The match between the team of Charlotte and Dana Brooke and the team of Becky Lynch and Natalya made sense with the Charlotte/Dana Brooke win, as Charlotte and Dana Brooke needed to show that they could work successfully as a team too despite Becky Lynch and Natalya having the upper hand over the past few weeks leading up to this match.

Another person turning on Becky Lynch, this time it's Natalya. It should be interesting to see where things lead from here as I think a heel Natalya has the potential to be more interesting than she has come across as a face recently.

Interesting victory for Apollo Crews against Sheamus, with the rollup suggesting that he should be focused upon at all times as doing otherwise will allow him to take advantage of the situation, so I can only assume that things will continue between Crews and Sheamus rather than ending here.

I was hoping for a clean victory for AJ Styles over John Cena, rather than Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows interfering and then placing Styles on top of the prone Cena for the referee to make the 3-count when he recovered, but it still makes sense as this was never going to be limited to just one match between the two, and like the commentary hinted at, there is the potential suggestion of whether Styles was even aware of the interference and would have condoned it given the contract he signed on Raw.

I'm hoping that there will be a clean victory for Styles over Cena during this feud, but whether he or Cena will be the one to win overall will remain to be seen.

Rusev looking dominant and retaining his title against Titus O'Neil is a result I was happy to see.

Very enjoyable match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, and although I had a thought that Dean Ambrose might cash in Money In The Bank to turn it into a Triple Threat match mirroring what Rollins did at WrestleMania 31, that obviously didn't happen.

Glad to see Rollins get the victory over Reigns and show that Reigns was indeed just keeping the title warm for him while he was recovering from injury.

The fact that Dean Ambrose quickly followed things up by cashing in Money In The Bank and beating Rollins to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion suggests that all three former members of The Shield have only just begun the battles between themselves over the title.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2016, 01:00:48 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.