Linked Events

• WWE TLC: 13 December 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2015 Discussion  (Read 785 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2015 Discussion
« on: 9 December 2015, 04:46:52 PM »
WWE TLC 2015

Sunday, 13th December 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH

Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Charlotte (c) vs. Paige

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

8-MAN ELIMINATION TABLES MATCH

Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer & "The Dudley Boyz" Bubba Ray & D-Von vs. "The Wyatt Family" Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - CHAIRS MATCH

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH

"The New Day" Kofi Kingston & Big E (c) vs. "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey vs. "Lucha Dragons" Kallisto & Sin Cara

Ryback vs. Rusev

WATCH THE TLC KICKOFF
« Last Edit: 13 December 2015, 11:58:02 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2015, 09:36:07 AM »
The 2015 WWE TLC Pay-Per-View starts with a video hyping the matches to take place later in the night...

I loved the Kickoff (Pre-Show) match between Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks, such a shame it wasn't on the main PPV itself as it should have been given more prominence.

An ending that made sense for Sheamus to retain, but I do not in any way like the fact that Reigns not only recovered quickly after the end of the match, but that he also went on a rampage to easily take out the three men and only got worse when his focus switched to Triple H.

The attack on Triple H seemed to be stretched out far too long for too and just increased my dislike of Reigns seemingly being shoved down our throats and made to look strong.

I was hoping for a Paige victory in her match against Charlotte of course, but I can't fault the ending if it was intended to fully turn Charlotte heel and Paige face.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.