Linked Events

• WWE Survivor Series: 22 November 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2015 Discussion  (Read 689 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2015 Discussion
« on: 19 November 2015, 02:45:54 AM »
WWE Survivor Series 2015

Sunday, 22nd November 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - TOURNAMENT FINAL

(Winner of Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio) vs. (Winner of Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens)

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Charlotte (c) vs. Paige

"Brothers of Destruction" Kane & The Undertaker vs. "The Wyatt Family" (2 members of Bray Wyatt's choosing)

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL

Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL

Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio

Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze
« Last Edit: 21 November 2015, 02:43:22 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2015, 11:22:02 AM »
It has been 25 years since The Undertaker first appeared in WWE, read on to find out the results of his latest outing, along with the results of the other matches.

Good to see Breeze get the victory over Ziggler, and I will be interested to see if Breeze will pick a new target or whether this feud from Ziggler is still far from over.

Pretty cool entrance by The Undertaker, but I don't think the whole event was as enjoyable as it should have been. A part of this could be due to the fact that it was highly expected that Reigns would win the Tournament, but I think a big part has to be due to the general crowd reaction for most of the night.

The lack of enthusiasm from the crowd sucks quite a bit of enjoyment from things. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I felt awkward about the Divas Championship match since I still remembered the line that Paige had to say on Raw (despite it being cut from the video package before this match), which was the wrong way to try to build interest.

I liked to see Sheamus cashing in Money In The Bank, but at the same time I have as little interest in him being the WWE World Heavyweight Champion as I did with Reigns.
« Last Edit: 23 November 2015, 11:34:20 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.