Linked Events

• WWE SummerSlam: 23 August 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE SummerSlam 2015 Discussion  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE SummerSlam 2015 Discussion
« on: 19 August 2015, 03:34:01 PM »
WWE SummerSlam 2015

Sunday, 23rd August 2015

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP & WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

John Cena (US) vs. Seth Rollins (WWE)

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

THREE TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH

"Team Bella" Brie Bella, Nikki Bella & Alicia Fox vs. "Team PCB" Paige, Charlotte & Becky Lynch vs. "Team B.A.D" Naomi, Tamina Snuka & Sasha Banks

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Ryback (c) vs. The Big Show vs. The Miz

Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - FATAL 4-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH

"Prime Time Players" Titus O'Neil & Darren Young (c) vs. "Los Matadores" Diego & Fernando vs. "The New Day" Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods vs. "Lucha Dragons" Kallisto & Sin Cara

Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Stephen Amell & Neville vs. Stardust & King Barrett

WATCH THE SUMMERSLAM KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 23 August 2015, 11:07:19 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE SummerSlam 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2015, 06:18:05 PM »
The 2015 WWE SummerSlam Pay-Per-View starts with a segment involving SummerSlam Host Jon Stewart and WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley...

To be honest, while most of the PPV was great, the bad parts seemed to suck out most of the enthusiasm that had been built up to be able to see SummerSlam as a great PPV overall.

Jon Stewart was too obvious with the steel chair as he was already looking towards Cena with it in a very shoort time instead of focusing on Rollins for as long as possible before turning around to surprise Cena with it instead. I am glad that Rollins retained, but it just wasn't as enjoyable a way as I would have liked it to be.

The timekeeper ringing the bell in the Undertaker/Lesnar match for supposedly seeing Undertaker tap was obviously very inconsistent when you take into account the fact that Jon Stewart's actions definitely were definitely seen yet nothing was done that time.

Despite it being specifically hyped as a 4-hour PPV, it is notable then that it actually ended about 15 minutes short of that.
« Last Edit: 24 August 2015, 06:28:42 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.