Author Topic: Backstage News On WWE's Big RAW Plans For January 7 and 14  (Read 396 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Backstage News On WWE's Big RAW Plans For January 7 and 14
« on: 4 January 2013, 05:17:27 PM »
The January 7th episode of RAW with The Rock's return and Ryback vs. CM Punk is said to be an "all hands on deck" show with virtually every major big name being called in.

Then, WWE has the big RAW 20th Anniversary show on January 14th where they will be bringing several old names back. They may to bring back some names we don't see too often since some just appeared on the recent Slammys episode. Being in Texas, appearances by The Undertaker, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels are likely. It's also expected WWE will make the first Hall of Fame announcement that night.

For what it's worth regarding the January 7th episode, it's said that when the show is over, "people will be talking."

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Well the next 2 raws are going to be interesting to say the least...Since they said their bringing back names we don't normally see on this type of shows can we have Torrie and Stacy instead of Lita & Trish  :)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Backstage News On WWE's Big RAW Plans For January 7 and 14
« Reply #1 on: 4 January 2013, 05:33:20 PM »
Ya, a great show that will have people talking, headlined by Ryback vs. Paul Heyman

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #2 on: 5 January 2013, 01:59:03 AM »
I think I'll tune in from this monday for the build up to mania, haven't a clue what's happened if someone wants to update me :P.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #3 on: 6 January 2013, 08:53:16 AM »
Rock Talks His Return To The WWE, What His Plans Are For Wrestlemania

During the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson talked about his return to the ring this Monday night, as well as his plans for WrestleMania. The Rock said that the angle for his match at Wrestlemania will start Monday, and that it will be "big."

The Rock would further go on to say the following:

"That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium," Rock said. "I will headline that show, with someone who I can't say right now. We've got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It's going to be a hell of a thing."

Showrenty.com

I so can't wait to see Rocky!  :D