Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 24th December 2012  (Read 118 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 24th December 2012
« on: 24 December 2012, 11:43:13 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
Christmas Eve is here and it's looking to be anything but jolly for John Cena, who's suffered the wrath of Big E Langston not once but twice; will AJ Lee's new enforcer strike Cena again? Also, how will Ryback and CM Punk address their newly announced WWE Title Match?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 24th December 2012
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2012, 12:25:39 AM »
Is this live or was it taped? i don't recall reading any spoilers but i figure they would give everyone off days on christmas and christmas eve.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2012, 12:36:19 AM »
To be honest, I was wondering the same thing but have no idea.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2012, 01:51:14 AM »
Best RAW opening ever!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
It was taped before Super Smackdown last week.

It was actually an amazing Raw. Berto vs. Cena was the most fun I've had watching a match all year. Bowling ball to the nuts included. Having them open gifts to find weapons was the greatest idea ever, as was Cena obliging when they were chanting "use the tree". Only thing that could have made it better was if someone got hit with a giant candy cane. Cena's over the top passion for Santa had me on the floor. I also really liked how it was clearly Mick Foley from the beginning but they never acknowledged it. It was just this weird standalone show that worked.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.