Author Topic: Ted Dibiase Considering Leaving Wrestling  (Read 229 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ted Dibiase Considering Leaving Wrestling
« on: 14 December 2012, 04:21:05 PM »
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Ted DiBiase is contemplating being done with professional wrestling.

DiBiase is reported to be putting out feelers and trying to transtion to a career in Hollywood. He's had a run of injuries or lack of booking in WWE over the past year and a half.

The latest that's being reported is DiBiase will continue to use these upcoming weeks and possibly months to continue deiciding what's best for his future but expected to have some decision made by WrestleMania time.

Would be a shame, I always thought he was better than what he was made out to be. Maybe not at a Cody Rhodes level but definitely at least the IC/US level.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Ted Dibiase Considering Leaving Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2012, 07:13:53 PM »
He always seem to be missing something, what that was i don't know. I did enjoy his  most recent face run around February last year. I hope he does well at acting.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Ted Dibiase Considering Leaving Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2012, 08:43:38 PM »
During his time as a tag team with Rhodes and in Legacy he was always seen as the one who would go on to great things and shine. Rhodes has become so much better than anyone expected in such a short amount of time but I think DiBiase has potential he just needs some backing and to find somewhat of a personality.