Author Topic: WWE Main Event Spoilers for 4/10/2012  (Read 403 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
WWE Main Event Spoilers for 4/10/2012
« on: 3 October 2012, 04:52:55 AM »
-Michael Cole and The Miz were on commentary. They introduced the show and spoke about the lineup.

-C.M. Punk and Paul Heyman were interviewed by Matt Striker in the backstage area.

-Sheamus did a backstage interview.

1. C.M. punk defeated Sheamus in a champion vs. champion match. Good back and forth match. Sheamus missed the Brogue Kick and hit his head on the turnbuckle. Punk got the pin. After the match, Sheamus cut a promo in which he said he was going to face Punk again and would hit the Brogue Kick on him.

2. Santino Marella and Zack Ryder defeated Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel in a first-round tag team tournament match. A decent match that saw Kid and Gabriel work over Santino the majority of the time

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: WWE Main Event Spoilers for 4/10/2012
« Reply #1 on: 3 October 2012, 08:12:08 AM »
So much for Gabriel & Kidd making any noise in the tag division :(

Just these 2 matches looks completely better than all of SD this week.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 3 October 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
Santino/Ryder vs. Team Rhodes Scholars makes more sense for round 2. Doesn't make a difference, who ever won this match would have been fed to them anywya.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 4 October 2012, 01:56:46 AM »
Yeah good point Rhodes&Sandow are going to win the whole thing anyways. i don't have a problem with Ryder & Santino i like both guys but i just really wish they would start giving Kidd & Gabriel more wins and TV time.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 5 October 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
I loved this show.

I loved the video package's before the Sheamus vs Punk match. I loved the interviews with the guys before the matches and i loved how it seemed like it was a big deal.

I also loved how the show looked, something about it looked better than Raw & SD. Like it was shot differently.

Sheamus vs Punk was very good, glad to see Punk get the win here since he's been losing and Sheamus never loses.

Watching Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel was great! it makes me feel like im actually watching a good tag team in the WWE again. it's kind of like im watching a tag team match in an indy or something. they are by far the best tag team in the WWE and i really hop they start to get pushed.

I thought it was kind of odd to put 2 face teams against eachother in this though. and also kind of odd to have this tag match go on after Sheamus vs Punk. Seems like the champion vs champion match should have been the main event of any event.

Only thing i didn't like about the show was Cole & Miz on commentary. i just find them annoying together. I miss the days when Cole wanted to suck Miz's cock, now they just kind of bicker with eachother and it's annoying. Hopefully JBL or Matthews will replace either Cole or Miz next week.

I Hope everyone watched the show because i thought it was really good. looking forward to next weeks show.