Author Topic: Update on Stone Cold  (Read 369 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Update on Stone Cold
« on: 31 August 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
According to The Wrestling Observer, Steve Austin's recent surgery was a major reconstructive operation to repair his ACL and PCL. The surgery was so major that Austin will be unable to do any acting until 2013, and assuming his physical therapy goes according to schedule, he should be able to return to movie shooting in January.

As a result of this surgery and the fact that Brock Lesnar and The Rock are booked for WrestleMania 29, there is virtually no chance that Austin will be wrestling at the event.

Rules him out for Wrestlemania. But JR pretty much said he doesn't want to ever come back anyway.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Update on Stone Cold
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2012, 07:51:35 PM »
In my opinion Stone Cold is above a return anyway. I would quite honestly say I think he is the best of all time and for me when The Rock returned it did more to hurt him than help him. Lesnar is different as his legacy in the WWE was never as huge therefore if anything his return has strengthened him.