Author Topic: "Top ten WWF/WWE match endings"  (Read 754 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
"Top ten WWF/WWE match endings"
« on: 30 July 2012, 12:06:59 AM »

I don't think i agree with a lot of this but it brings back a lot of great wrestling memories and makes me really appreciate JR more as an announcer and the passion that shows that seems to be missing in the WWE from our current commentary teams.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: "Top ten WWF/WWE match endings"
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2012, 02:08:20 AM »
To be fair, they do qualify it as being their top ten, so they're not trying to say that everyone should think the same.

I agree though, it brings back a lot of memories and the emotion when J.R is on commentary is the reason that everyone always wants him to be back there.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2012, 05:03:46 AM »
I may have just teared up over the Guerrero title win.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 4 August 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Man this made me miss Shelton Benjamin. I think he was quite possibly the best in ring performer the WWE ever had.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 4 August 2012, 04:35:54 PM »
Man this made me miss Shelton Benjamin. I think he was quite possibly the best in ring performer the WWE ever had.

Simple solution. go watch ROH.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 6 August 2012, 12:32:28 PM »
I don't know how to get hold of it. I tried looking on youtube once but couldn't find an episode and I am in the UK and don't have Sky television.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 6 August 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
I don't know how to get hold of it. I tried looking on youtube once but couldn't find an episode and I am in the UK and don't have Sky television.
Watch Now | ROH Wrestling

Ring Of Honor has it available on their website, you just have to join the site to watch (you don't have to pay and be a "Ringside Member", you can just be a "GA Member" for free, though it does mean that you have to wait a few days longer to see episodes - see Membership | ROH Wrestling for details).
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline J.D

« Reply #7 on: 6 August 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
Awesome! (No pun intended- definitely made that joke several times before as well) I will do just that. I need to watch a new wrestling show, WWE has been so crap lately but I can't bring myself to watch TNA so will definitely check ROH out.