Author Topic: Dolph Ziggler. Money in the bank discussion  (Read 392 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Dolph Ziggler. Money in the bank discussion
« on: 24 July 2012, 05:35:03 AM »
When do you think ziggler will cash in? When do you want to see him cash in? how do you want him build. and anything else MITB and Ziggler related can go here.

Personally i want to see Ziggler hold on the the MITB case for a very long time. i like having the "What if he cashes in tonight?" aspect of it and i haven't enjoyed the teases they have done with him so far.  It's too early and i want to see him built up more like his feud he may be having with Jericho.

And since the WWE title MITB was such a waste i would like to see Zigglers MITB count for both titles so it can add more intrigue to the WWE title matches too.

I don't see them putting Ziggler in a world title match at Wrestlemania but if he had a match earlier in the night at Mania and then cashed in later that night at mania on whoever does win the world title i think that would be the best way to book when he cashes in. no one has done it mania yet and i think it's about time it happens. if he does it before mania i don't expect him to be champ by mania or walk out of mania as champ.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Dolph Ziggler. Money in the bank discussion
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2012, 06:15:13 AM »
They're going to do this bullshit where they tease him cashing in every week. I have a bad feeling they're going to have him lose his shot like Cena just to pad the stats a bit but I hope not. If they were smart, they'd wait until the Rumble with the Rock's match and then have him cash in on the Rock after he wins. Boom, he beats the rock, instant superstar, and Rock vs. ZIggler at Mania.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
If they were smart, they'd wait until the Rumble with the Rock's match and then have him cash in on the Rock after he wins. Boom, he beats the rock, instant superstar, and Rock vs. ZIggler at Mania.
But that's obviously not going to happen as it is specifically for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
If they were smart, they'd wait until the Rumble with the Rock's match and then have him cash in on the Rock after he wins. Boom, he beats the rock, instant superstar, and Rock vs. ZIggler at Mania.
But that's obviously not going to happen as it is specifically for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

True, forgot about that. I don't know why they booked themselves into a corner like that. They could just make both cases for both titles

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2012, 04:51:26 PM »
Yeah like i said especially since Cena's was pretty much wasted with a match he could have got anyways and then that match ended with a DQ.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #5 on: 24 July 2012, 11:30:56 PM »
Just thinking of Bryans MitB run last year in which he didn't even get onto Smackdown for about 2 months, got to wonder whether they will treat Dolph like that, even though WWE seem to have a chip on their shoulders when it comes to Bryan. I feel like WWE really have it in for D Bryan, he had Cole on his back up until a few months ago, he had the shittest Mania match ever through no fault of his own, and has been made to look a fool to a diva.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #6 on: 25 July 2012, 03:24:12 PM »
They don't like Bryan because they didn't make Bryan. ROH and Bryan Danielson made Daniel Bryan, and it bothers them so they try to hold him back. But he's obviously too good for that so he gets begrudgingly pushed. Dolph is their star and while they may take a while to make him a main event player, he won't get treated like Bryan did.