Author Topic: WWE.com reports Triple H out of action for at least 6 weeks  (Read 419 times)

Offline narcolepsy

WWE.com reports Triple H out of action for at least 6 weeks
« on: 26 October 2011, 03:28:33 AM »
Quote from: wrestlenewz.com
- WWE’s website has posted a storyline update on Triple H following the attack from Kevin Nash on last night’s RAW Supershow. They report that the WWE COO has suffered fractured vertebrae in his neck. The doctor adds that Triple H will be out of action for at least six weeks.

Setting up a "surprise" royal rumble entrant leading to a HHH vs. Kevin Nash with the Kliq at ringside at Wrestlemania?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: WWE.com reports Triple H out of action for at least 6 weeks
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2011, 04:02:05 AM »
Nope, Just a way around having a real match with Triple H vs Nash at survivor series. they will say Triple H isn't cleared and He and Nash will have an unsanctioned or street fight type match and will have a lot of brawling outside of the ring. or at least that's my guess.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
Why do they keep bringing Nash back if they don't trust him enough to put him in a match.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 27 October 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
Because they don't know where they are going with this storyline.