Author Topic: Best WR of all time?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Best WR of all time?
« on: 21 September 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
Jerry Rice was the best Wide Receiver as his route running destroyed Defenses game in and game out.Without Rice with the 49ers  Montana would of had a tougher time winning those beautiful Super Bowls Rings!

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Re: Best WR of all time?
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
It's gotta be Jerry Rice, no matter how you look at it.  If Randy Moss would have kept his head in the game throughout his career then he was the ONLY one that could have even remotely touched all the untouchable records set by Rice.

If you go with current guys then I'd have to say either Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, both could be dominate with the right QB and system.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2011, 10:00:22 PM »
It's gotta be Jerry Rice, no matter how you look at it.  If Randy Moss would have kept his head in the game throughout his career then he was the ONLY one that could have even remotely touched all the untouchable records set by Rice.

If you go with current guys then I'd have to say either Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, both could be dominate with the right QB and system.

This. Steve smith was good for a while too for the panther but i think injuries slowed him down. that and not having a good QB though Cam Newton could change things.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #3 on: 22 September 2011, 12:29:57 AM »
Steve smith was good for a while too for the panther but i think injuries slowed him down. that and not having a good QB though Cam Newton could change things.

Steve Smith ended up being one of my best post-draft free agent pickups this season.  The guy is mega talented, just needs to keep healthy and consistent.