Author Topic: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread  (Read 4592 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread
« Reply #45 on: 20 November 2011, 10:27:12 AM »
Such a shame. Always hoping he can get things good in his life but it doesn't seem to be working.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #46 on: 20 November 2011, 03:56:52 PM »
Kicked out of rehab, you would think being the older brother he would be wiser than Jeff, and it l  am seeing one man not caring about life, and the other trying to fix his life.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #47 on: 20 November 2011, 06:57:33 PM »
Hardy Still In Jail Following Arrest, Girlfriend Not Posting Bail
Reby Sky stated on her Formspring account that she is able to bail partner Matt Hardy out of jail following his arrest Friday night for violating a court order, but chooses not to at this time.

Sky was asked Saturday if she would be posting bail that day and responded, “Let him sit there. And think. Hard.”

She wrote Saturday night regarding his whereabouts, “I’m reading a lot of ridiculous things on the ‘dirtsheets’ tonight, so to clear things up: I could have bailed him out & did not. He’s still in jail. Have fun with that.”

She added, “He’s understandably upset but not angry – He knows he has no right to be at this point.”

Hardy announced on September 19, 2011 that he was checking himself into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation center for the next three months. It was later reported that entering rehab was one of the conditions for Hardy’s release from custody following his third arrest within a month. On Friday, Hardy was kicked out of a court-ordered rehab for failing a breathalyzer test. He was arrested for violating the court order when he returned to Moore County in North Carolina, and was booked into the Moore County Detention Center on a million dollar bond.

I'm with Reby on this one... he needs to sit in jail and think about and think about his life and the people in it.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #48 on: 20 November 2011, 09:37:37 PM »
Smartest decision she's made, keep his ass in jail.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #49 on: 21 November 2011, 04:01:57 AM »
They tried to make him go to rehab, but when he got there they said, no, no, no.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #50 on: 22 November 2011, 07:58:45 AM »
I would say wow but I can't even keep up with Matt's track record. Haven't heard about Jeff making any screw ups lately but then again after that shocking TNA PPV where he couldn't compete he needs to hide his face from this kind of news for a while.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #51 on: 22 November 2011, 04:45:37 PM »
According to TNA philosophy, now would be the most ideal time to push Matt Hardy into the main event.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #52 on: 22 November 2011, 10:00:31 PM »
According to TNA philosophy, now would be the most ideal time to push Matt Hardy into the main event.

Great idea especially if its against a stoned Jeff Hardy...

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #53 on: 23 March 2012, 11:20:05 PM »
Can we start calling him Meth Hardy?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #54 on: 24 March 2012, 03:37:07 PM »
Is he on meth now?

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
« Reply #55 on: 24 March 2012, 07:48:38 PM »
I like "Fat Hardy" or Double Stuffed Hardy better.
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #56 on: 24 March 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
I like "Fat Hardy" or Double Stuffed Hardy better.

This almost sounds like the menu in McDonalds.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: 24 March 2012, 10:39:40 PM »
Well he can't be "Fat Hardy" anymore beings last i heard from Leo he was in good shape at that show he went to a couple weeks ago.

Offline J.D

« Reply #58 on: 15 August 2012, 08:56:14 PM »
Its been quiet on the Fat and Meth Hardy front whats happening?

I was reading about Jeff Hardy on wikipedia earlier and it said he is a big fan of Vanilla Ice and I realised how alike the two look. Honestly who idolizes Vanilla Ice though.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #59 on: 15 August 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
John Cena?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.