Author Topic: *SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT Tapings for 9/23/10  (Read 188 times)

Offline Dale

*SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT Tapings for 9/23/10
« on: 8 September 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
Thanks to Mason for the following TNA iMPACT spoilers, set to air on  September 23rd. If you have a more detailed report, please feel free to  send it in.

* My friend said that Xplosion matches saw Orlando Jordan beat  Suicide, Raven/Stevie Richards beat Matt Morgan/Douglas Williams and Rob  Terry defeat Eric Young.

* I arrived a bit late but Rob Terry beat Abyss by DQ. Rob Van Dam  returned and was held by security. Eric Bischoff came out and RVD  demanded a match with Abyss at Bound For Glory. The match is confirmed.

* The Pope came out and cut a promo about wanting a shot and not getting it. Bischoff said they could talk about it in the back.

* Taylor Wilde and Hamada defended the Knockout Tag Titles against  Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich when Taylor pinned Lacey. Madison Rayne  came down and hit Lacey with a biker helmet before the end. Angelina  Love came down to help Lacey.

* Chris Sabin beat Jeremy Buck in a good match. Generation Me attacked Sabin after the match and took his belt.

* Samoa Joe beat The Pope. Pope was distracted by Jeff Jarrett, Sting  and Kevin Nash on the outside. Joe also brawled after the match.

* Kurt Angle did a promo with Mr. Anderson and said he would retire at Bound For Glory if he didn