Author Topic: WWE Announces the Next Commercial Free RAW  (Read 129 times)

Offline Dale

WWE Announces the Next Commercial Free RAW
« on: 16 April 2010, 06:38:34 PM »
- WWE has  announced that the USA Network will present the May 17th episode of  Monday Night RAW commercial free. RAW that night will take place in  Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Air Canada Centre.

Pretty cool to see them bring this idea back. I didn't find it overbearing last time they did this with the KFC plugs I think it was.

Just checked on wwe.com and there's no host scheduled for this show yet

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2010, 07:23:59 PM »
Quote from: MickieFan;40629
- WWE has  announced that the USA Network will present the May 17th episode of  Monday Night RAW commercial free. RAW that night will take place in  Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Air Canada Centre.

Pretty cool to see them bring this idea back. I didn't find it overbearing last time they did this with the KFC plugs I think it was.

Just checked on wwe.com and there's no host scheduled for this show yet

Crap, this mean's they're going to plug the Double Down and make me want to eat it :lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 16 April 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
I kind of cant't wait just because i want to see who the sponsor is so i can see how they work it in.