Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* 2010 WWE Draft Thread  (Read 715 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
*OFFICIAL* 2010 WWE Draft Thread
« Reply #15 on: 30 March 2010, 02:19:20 PM »
Quote from: PraxFan;39719
Quote from: John Doe;39715
Quote from: Adampro123;39712
Well going after the WWE title instead ofthe world title isn't that big of a deal the problem is that we saw cena and jericho feud not too long ago for the world title. i don't think just because its a different belt makesmuch of a difference...but that's just me.

It would be pretty hard to turn swagger face so soon but i could see him being a face somewhere down the line and doing well at it.

I think it does make a difference as cena has won the WWE title 7 times and the WHC 2 times. Now I'd rather see him win the WHC title next time before getting like the joint most WWE title reigns ever. Edge, taker, Jericho and cm Punk are always going for the WHC it would be good to see them go for the WWE title.

I don't see the difference either TBH. On TV last night they referred to him as a 9 time WWE champion. It's just a matter of which brand the title is on.

I think it's me being fussy but I see it as refreshing when they win a different belt. I see each of the belts as slightly different as well. It's like the IC and US belts, I care who gets each one I don't just think either will do. The same people always go for the same belt and all it means is that we see the same matches.

Offline demon_lu_bu

« Reply #16 on: 30 March 2010, 07:28:48 PM »
Personally I'd split up showmiz as i can't stand them. get sheamus to smackdown let him go toe 2 toe with taker for a while rey over to raw put mickie back on raw and trade gail kim 2 smackdown. Not really fussed about any other moves
And if ur not down with that i've got 2 words for u!
BITE ME!

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #17 on: 31 March 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
Quote from: demon_lu_bu;39733
Personally I'd split up showmiz as i can't stand them. get sheamus to smackdown let him go toe 2 toe with taker for a while rey over to raw put mickie back on raw and trade gail kim 2 smackdown. Not really fussed about any other moves

Your the first person I've heard who can't stand ShowMiz. Why exactly? I think they would be great in a fued against a face Hart Dynasty. The two just need a bit more promo time which I'm sure now WM is over and HBK has had a fairwell will happen.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #18 on: 1 April 2010, 02:09:25 AM »
I honestly think Undertaker on RAW NEEDS to happen at this point.

He's been consistently on Smackdown since 2002, he's faced everybody, done everything and honestly; it's just time for a change of pace. His appearances on RAW always have a great feel to them and I can only imagine what it would be like having him there on a weekly basis.

I'm sick of every draft going by and this not happening, I am still holding out hope though.

Offline J.D

« Reply #19 on: 1 April 2010, 02:18:56 AM »
That would be awesome but don't bank your money on it (although WWE does seem to be surprising us lately.) I guess Taker likes a limited schedule but he can have that on either brand. It would be nice to see though, especially as he would get different opponents for WM etc.
I do tire of seeing him on SD too as we know he is always going to come and dominate at some point.
I think Taker is really suited to SD though, just the feel of the show suits him (both shows have very different feels to them.)

With the draft they can't please everyone and they usually do a fairly good job.

Offline demon_lu_bu

« Reply #20 on: 11 April 2010, 06:12:22 PM »
I'm just fed up with them puttin 2 random superstars together and making a tag team and giving them such stupid names!
And if ur not down with that i've got 2 words for u!
BITE ME!