Author Topic: has anyone ever been to wrestlemania?  (Read 203 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
has anyone ever been to wrestlemania?
« on: 2 February 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
I Ask this because Next year Wrestlemania will be coming to Atlanta Georiga. I'm from Bessemer Alabama and Thats probably as close as it will ever get to me, so im really really wanting to go because its been a life long dream of mine and this may be the only chance i get at going.

but i wanted to know if any of you have any advice about buying the tickets where to gop to get them and where to find cheap places to stay (planning on staying the weekend because i want to see the ROH and DGUSA Shows) i know i can figure some stuff out myself but i was just going to see if any of you who has been to mania or just huge events like this could give me any advice at all.

Of course i have over a year until this happens so because its not until mania 27 so take your time.lol.

Also feel free to share your wrestlemania stories.