Author Topic: Awards.  (Read 694 times)

Offline Captain Carefree

• LARIATOOO!
Awards.
« on: 23 December 2009, 06:37:18 PM »
I was reading through the site the other day and noticed a post with regards to an End of Year Awards-type thing. This would focus on members rather than wrestlers. I think to generate more activity it would be worthwhile if we held a "slammy" type awards. Where members will nominate wrestlers all be it from TNA, WWE, RoH, Japan for awards but the not follow the monotony of Wrestler of the year (which we would most likely have). What if we combined staff and wrestlers and have awards suggested to the forum by members.

For Example: Worst Let down of the year - An award for the most disappoiinting show, match, fued, moment...

Wonder what you guys think?

Carefree.

[/U]

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Awards.
« Reply #1 on: 24 December 2009, 07:13:39 PM »
I like it, our own Slammy's. It would be interesting to see who are the most popular wrestlers among our forum members. Some ideas could be

- Best wrestler
- Worst wrestler
- One wrestler to look out for
- Who puts on the best matches
- Best match
- Worst match
- Best referee
- Best announce team
- Best PPV
- Best company
- Worst company

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Awards.
« Reply #2 on: 24 December 2009, 07:44:52 PM »
I'm up for that idea but don't count out the Member Awards just yet.  I'm still pulling for them to happen but in a completely different way, rather than writing in your nominations.  We'll see how it goes.