Author Topic: Back from some time off  (Read 715 times)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Back from some time off
« on: 5 July 2009, 11:49:11 AM »
Alright guys, been off here for about a month or so now, had 4 operations, one of which was to save my right kidney. Been through quite a bit and going to be recovering over the next 2-3 months I reckon. I feel pretty tired and exhausted from it all, and will probably browse around rather then post for a while; also got to catch up on what has happened in WWE. Going to be doing a lot to boost my blood level, need to gain quite a bit of weight and rest up. Hope everything is going good for everyone on here, i'll post again when i can.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Back from some time off
« Reply #1 on: 5 July 2009, 01:43:06 PM »
Welcome back, and good luck on getting better as quickly as possible :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Back from some time off
« Reply #2 on: 5 July 2009, 04:43:01 PM »
Welcome back, glad you're ok!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Captain Carefree

• LARIATOOO!
Back from some time off
« Reply #3 on: 5 July 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
Glad to see you back, and hope you feel miles better soon :)

[/U]

Offline Dale

Back from some time off
« Reply #4 on: 7 July 2009, 12:06:56 AM »
Bloody hell, was just expecting to read that you were busy with real life shiz or whatever, not an operation. Hope your back to ship shape soon and we see you back posting here again :)