Author Topic: Ross blogs about being drafted monday  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Ross blogs about being drafted monday
« on: 24 June 2008, 08:18:22 PM »
Jim Ross nearly quit WWE last night after being drafted to SmackDown. He posted a new blog on his official website moments ago, stating that he was informed of the decision the same time fans were when they were watching on television. Below is what he said:

As many of you know, I was

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2008, 08:31:35 PM »
Poor sod! I really felt for him when that happened. I can't beleive they could have possibly thought he'd be happy. Good on him for being honest as usual.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2008, 08:34:27 PM »
Thanks Booty because I was waiting for this.

I really don't blame J.R. for getting upset. I mean they could of atleast told him about it before the show. He probably would of felt better about it had he known IMO. Atleast he came around and decided to go through with it when he could of said no and quit on the spot.

I mean I don't really care for Cole moving to RAW because like everyone said, JR aint getting any younger but they should of atleast told. That sounded like he was most upset about more than anything.

What they did to him was a disrespectful thing to do to someone who has been as Loyal to the company as J.R. has.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 24 June 2008, 11:18:09 PM »
Here is an update with him apologizing.

Changes in one
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline GioGoiBoi

« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2008, 12:43:48 AM »
i really do sorry for good ole JR, he is the life and soul of RAW. You know that if this doesnt work out JR will be back on RAW in a heartbeat. i cant imagine RAW not being called by this man. Smackdown fans should think themselves lucky, but then again they have been left with HHH now:P

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the
    best thing going.  Wooooo!"
    -- Ric Flair

Offline lox

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2008, 12:48:24 AM »
Well its glad that JR is doing what the fans want, and thats going to SD. I am sure in the next draft, whenever that may be...that he will be drafted back. Now its time to see what he can do on SD.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2008, 01:21:18 AM »
Lat night when i saw Ross was moved to SD it looked as if he shit his pants and somone stole all his BBQ sauce at the exact same time!

Now besided that my feelings on this move are simply this... STUPIDITY! Why do you mess with tradtion? King and JR are awesome and to split them up was horrible.. We will see how this goes but before the year is out JR is either back on RAW or quitting.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Dale

« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2008, 01:44:35 AM »
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/afterthebell/2008/june22-28/7492202

Just watched that abit ago and i'm abit pissed off with JR slightly. The dude knows that he's not going to be around forever so why shouldn't Cole get his chance on Raw? He should stop being bitter and realise that the show is more important than himself. People are all like poor JR, yet no sympathy towards Cole who's had to leave his longtime home.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #8 on: 25 June 2008, 01:52:31 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;2425
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/afterthebell/2008/june22-28/7492202

Just watched that abit ago and i'm abit pissed off with JR slightly. The dude knows that he's not going to be around forever so why shouldn't Cole get his chance on Raw? He should stop being bitter and realise that the show is more important than himself. People are all like poor JR, yet no sympathy towards Cole who's had to leave his longtime home.

Thats because Cole couldn't commentate his way out of a wet paper bag... He is worthless. Like I said last night the only thing Michael Cole will be known for was being raped by Hiednreich..

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 25 June 2008, 04:42:21 AM »
Frankly this was a long time coming. As people said, Cole is the future whether people like it or not, at least in the short term. Better knowing whether he'll be good at RAW or not now and not when JR retires and there's no one to replace him.

They shouldn't told him beforehand but I understand why they did it, he would've said no otherwise.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #10 on: 25 June 2008, 07:18:11 PM »
Well I'll hold judgement, but I loved JR on Raw! I hated it when he was ill those times, and was always glad to see him back.
I'm pleased to see he's resigned himself to moving there and doing a good job. I quite like the idea of him with Foley for a bit too.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 26 June 2008, 05:59:59 PM »
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Reportedly, there was an argument between Jim Ross and Vince McMahon after Raw as Ross turned down an invitation to fly on the WWE corporate jet from San Antonio to Houston for SmackDown. As noted earlier in his blog, Ross contemplated quitting WWE with his wife until 6:00 a.m Tuesday morning. Anyway, McMahon told Ross that he (Vince) risked his life on Raw and ruined his son-in-law's life for the sake of the company. Word got out on what Vince said regarding Triple H and it gave some people a chuckle considering that his move to SmackDown is greatly beneficial to his personal life.

If that's true that's intense. LOL @ Vince telling JR he ruined his son's life sending him to SD :lol2:

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.