Author Topic: Random WWE Discussion thread  (Read 15641 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Random WWE Discussion thread
« Reply #60 on: 17 September 2009, 03:51:28 AM »
Could have put that in the smackdown thread where it belongs lol... and no, even I'm sick of him, even though I always understood why he was on TV.

Anyway, Triple H to walk with Mayweather to the ring. Good publicity for the WWE, who continue a lucrative relationship with Mayweather:

WWE Superstar and one-half of D-Generation X, Triple H, will be accompanying a familiar face to WWE fans to a huge PPV main event this Saturday night.

"The Game" is apparently going to be walking to the ring with Floyd Mayweather Jr. for his fight with Juan Manual Marquez during the main event of Saturday night's HBO boxing PPV, which also features fights from top stars such as Zab Judah and Rocky Juarez.

Mayweather stated, "[Triple H] is one of the greatest guys in the world." The praise continued with, "it'd be an honor to have him by my side."

HHH responded with, "It is an honor to walk the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world back into the ring. Floyd 'Money' Mayweather has shown WWE tremendous support and it is my pleasure to return the favor this Saturday by standing at his side as he defeats Marquez in what I am sure will be boxing's fight of the year."

This isn't the first time this has happened recently, as "The Animal" Batista walked to the ring with Manny Pacquaio for his impressive one-round knockout of Ricky "Hitman" Hatton back in May.

Credit: WZ

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #61 on: 17 September 2009, 05:19:15 PM »
Just imagine if they did Mayweather vs Pacquiao (sp?) you would have HHH with Mayweather and Batista with Manny :lol

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #62 on: 17 September 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;34607
Just imagine if they did Mayweather vs Pacquiao (sp?) you would have HHH with Mayweather and Batista with Manny :lol

Why not! Big show should definately make an appearance. Mayweather's all about that kind of stuff and it would give WWE assloads of publicity.

Offline Axel

« Reply #63 on: 17 September 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
Why do they need publicity if they are the biggest wrestling company in the world? Mayweather needs to stay the fuck away from Wrestling. Period. End Of Story.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #64 on: 18 September 2009, 12:18:39 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34613
Why do they need publicity if they are the biggest wrestling company in the world? Mayweather needs to stay the fuck away from Wrestling. Period. End Of Story.

Funny you say that.. I read today he has been in talks with The McMahons about coming in full time.

Boxing Fanhouse has posted an interview with Floyd Mayweather, Jr. On the possibility of Mayweather working for WWE full-time, he said the following: "Right now, I'm looking at the WWE. I talked with the McMahon family and they're happy with the idea. So I may move there full-time. I don't know."

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #65 on: 18 September 2009, 01:09:37 AM »

Might be your worst post of all time... why wouldn't they need publicity? I've seen you criticize their ratings and a lot of people say they're not as popular as they use to be, and Mayweather draws, big time. Why does he need to stay away? 8-)

Quote from: Cannon;34614

Funny you say that.. I read today he has been in talks with The McMahons about coming in full time.

Boxing Fanhouse has posted an interview with Floyd Mayweather, Jr. On the possibility of Mayweather working for WWE full-time, he said the following: "Right now, I'm looking at the WWE. I talked with the McMahon family and they're happy with the idea. So I may move there full-time. I don't know."

This is great news if it happens! He's small but he can probably put on some good matches with some training, especially with the likes of Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, etc.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #66 on: 21 September 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

September 21, 2009. Kanye

Offline Dale

« Reply #67 on: 21 September 2009, 08:14:47 PM »
I called bullshit on this report when Caz told me about on msn i'm still calling it.

That website is the same one which was reporting that Eminem was training to be part of the WWE 8-)

Offline Axel

« Reply #68 on: 23 September 2009, 08:37:44 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;34618

Might be your worst post of all time... why wouldn't they need publicity? I've seen you criticize their ratings and a lot of people say they're not as popular as they use to be, and Mayweather draws, big time. Why does he need to stay away? 8-)

I'll explain it so you can understand.

HE...HAS...NO....BUSINESS...IN...WRESTLING...

Just like Micheal Jordan had no business in Baseball. People need to stay in their own career lanes sometimes.

WWE doesn't need anymore publicity since they obviously stuggle at putting on a good product. You can act like I'm being a hater but the reality is Mayweather is not going to save WWE or TNA or whatever wrestling company he joins.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #69 on: 23 September 2009, 09:06:45 PM »
Quote from: Axel;34811

Just like Micheal Jordan had no business in Baseball. People need to stay in their own career lanes sometimes.

WWE doesn't need anymore publicity since they obviously stuggle at putting on a good product. You can act like I'm being a hater but the reality is Mayweather is not going to save WWE or TNA or whatever wrestling company he joins.

This makes no sense. Mayweather is in the business of SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT. Last I checked, Mayweather has enough business being in both. He's a proven draw, hence his nickname ''Money''. Not only would he make MONEY, but he would make WWE MONEY.

There is no justification to not wanting him in the business, and if you think there is, then you're nothing but a wannabe smark who has no understand of how the world works.

You out-dumb yourself with every post you make.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #70 on: 23 September 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

If WWE struggle at putting on a good product can you stop watching it and fuck off out of these forums with your moaning and crying.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #71 on: 23 September 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

Did he touch you or are you just whining because there is nothing else to whine about?
Mayweather in wrestling would be awesome. People said Brock would never do well in UFC and look at him now, it's their life and their career they can do what the hell they want. It makes them money and doesn't hurt anybody.

Offline Mrs. Randy Orton

« Reply #72 on: 30 September 2009, 07:31:18 AM »

Sorry but that's retarded. So Dwayne Johnson has no business being in movies just because he was a wrestler?

I dislike Mayweather but I don't see why anyone has to stay in their 'regular' field of work. If someone wants to try something else, I don't see a problem with it. If it pisses you off this much, don't watch it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #73 on: 30 September 2009, 02:21:12 PM »
Quote from: Mrs. Randy Orton;34957

Sorry but that's retarded. So Dwayne Johnson has no business being in movies just because he was a wrestler?

I dislike Mayweather but I don't see why anyone has to stay in their 'regular' field of work. If someone wants to try something else, I don't see a problem with it. If it pisses you off this much, don't watch it.

I sensed a little bit of smarkism in your other posts but this definitely is the best post you've made here <3

But ya, I agree, I don't understand why people can't try other things. Football players go into wrestling and fighting all the time... Brock made the jump in the other direction... what's the reason Mayweather can't try it if he's willing to work and actually wrestle and not do just gimmick matches like he did at Wresltemania?

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #74 on: 30 September 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
Hulk Hogan as Mr. Nanny, end of story.