Author Topic: [[Official]] Smackdown Draft Aftermath - Updated with Supplemental Draft Results!!  (Read 1915 times)

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
I was pissed about JR moving. For a second I thought that I was hallucinating. The first words that came out of my mouth were "WTF? Thats not right!" It isn't right :(

As far as HHH goes I already knew about that so it is old news to me.

Umaga: again old news. So whatever, a monster goes to SD. Blah.

Jeff? Um okay that works I guess.

Mr. KEEEEEEEEENNNNNNEDDYY: Very cool I can't wait to see what he does.

Offline Dale

Smackdown got a good draw without a doubt.

HHH will give them some main event pulling power to hopefully increase the ratings. Plus with the baby on it's way it could be best for all parties.

Jeff / Kennedy / Umaga will all have the chance at some point in time to become main event material as theres more chances for them on SmackDown which there wasn't on RAW with the amount of big names kicking around.

JR is possibly coming towards the tail end of his announcing days so it's only right for Cole to be given the chance on RAW, not to mention that the vast amount of experience JR has it will help to bring Foley on aswell as a great colour commentator for years to come hopefully.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Triple H on Smack Down, wonder if we will have the same thing last time he was drafted over to SmackDown and have one big exchange in the supplemental draft, cause at the moment I can

Offline The Dev

JR looked genuinely upset about that was the double draft intentional or did they really end the match because melina got injured? I mean I saw mickie not fighting back but talking to Melina and I think I actually heard Melina say "I am hurt"

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Quote from: The Dev;2436
JR looked genuinely upset about that was the double draft intentional or did they really end the match because melina got injured? I mean I saw mickie not fighting back but talking to Melina and I think I actually heard Melina say "I am hurt"

Well it was intentional to end the match in a double DQ but Melina did actually get hurt.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Lets take a look at what smackdown lost and what smackdown got and see how they made out.

Smackdown loses.
Batista
Rey mysterio
Matt hardy
Mark henry
Finlay
Hornswaggle
Noble
Chuck
Duce.

Smackdown gets
Triple h.
Kennedy
Jeff hardy.
Umaga
Big daddy V
Carlito
Shelton benjamin
Murdoch.
DH Smith
Brian kendrick
Maria

so smackdown loses 9 and gets 9 in return and i gotta say i think smackdown came out with a great draft and possibly the best even

But overall smackdown has way to many mid card/mainevent heels now. here is a little chart.

Faces.                 __________ Heels
Triple h__________                 Edge
Undertaker_______           Umaga
Jeff hardy_________MVP
Big show             _________Great kahli
Kennedy               _________Big daddy V
_________________Koslove
_________________Carlito
_________________Shelton.

and sure you got DH smith who could go either way.Murdoch whou could go either way. Kenny dykstra, brian kendrick. and gregory helms who is a heel. but i doubt those guys will ever get pushed even in to mid carders anytime soon.the rest are either in tag teams or aren't being used
like funaki.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
I think SD and RAW came out about even in the draft. SD is getting pumped up and ready for the network move and they're going to need all the help they can get so they don't lose viewers. Hopefully Triple H is that answer but we'll see.

Should be an interesting summer to say the least on SD. By the end of the year I'm hoping MVP gets a title run, and by Wrestlemania next year (not necessarily at wrestlemania, just around that time) I'm hoping for a Jeff Hardy vs. MVP main event scene.

Time for the young guys to step up, they're well insulated with veterans.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Quote from: Prax;3170
I think SD and RAW came out about even in the draft. SD is getting pumped up and ready for the network move and they're going to need all the help they can get so they don't lose viewers. Hopefully Triple H is that answer but we'll see.

Should be an interesting summer to say the least on SD. By the end of the year I'm hoping MVP gets a title run, and by Wrestlemania next year (not necessarily at wrestlemania, just around that time) I'm hoping for a Jeff Hardy vs. MVP main event scene.

Time for the young guys to step up, they're well insulated with veterans.

Lets just hope there feud around that time if it happens isn't as bad as the lst match they had. but guys are stars they just didn't seem to work well together.