Author Topic: [[Official]] Smackdown Draft Aftermath - Updated with Supplemental Draft Results!!  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Dale

Use this thread to discuss the new comers to the SmackDown brand!

Jeff Hardy.
Umaga
Mr Kennedy
Triple H.
Jim Ross.

Supplemental Draft:

Carlito
Shelton Benjamin
Maria
Brian Kendrick
DH Smith
Big Daddy V
Trevor Murdoch

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Is it just me or is smackdown kinda looking like the A show now? i mean i think the WWE title 2will be coming back to smackdown they got triple h. there announce team is JR and mick foley. they got jeff hardy who was one of the most over guys in the WWE.

Anyways smackdown didn't realy get robbed this year. i would say they got robbed if they didn't get those last 2 picks but kennedy and triple h are big for them.

Offline Oly J

I gotta say I was not expecting Triple H to get drafted, but now Smackdown has 2 world titles and since Big Show is on Smackdown he could bring the ECW title there, it's possible that all 3 world titles could end up on Smackdown...and you know what that means...

also I was at first disappointed with Jeff Hardy being drafted to Smackdown 'cos I was sure they were just gonna re-unite the Hardys and have Matt drag Jeffs career down again but with Matt on ECW now that won't be the case and I'm hoping Jeff feuds with Edge for the WHC at some point

Mr. Kennedy being back on Smackdown I don't think it was needed I mean sure he'll be an asset to the brand but he could've done so much more on Raw I was hoping to see him feud with Y2J eventually but oh well on the other hand this could turn out to be a great move for Kennedy I think putting him against MVP could work well

as for Umaga I really don't have an opinion on this one

and finally J.R, I wasn't expecting this one either it's gonna be a great change on the commentary for Smackdown it'll be interesting to see how he works with Foley

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Quote from: Oly J;2090
Now Smackdown has 2 world titles and since Big Show is on Smackdown he could bring the ECW title there, it's possible that all 3 world titles could end up on Smackdown...and you know what that means...

No, sorry I don't know what that means, lol.

Anyway SmackDown turned out better than I had expected and it's good to see a change for Triple H, Umaga and Jeff Hardy.. And Kennedy just needed a desperate move.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Oly J

Quote from: J2M;2093
No, sorry I don't know what that means, lol.

Anyway SmackDown turned out better than I had expected and it's good to see a change for Triple H, Umaga and Jeff Hardy.. And Kennedy just needed a desperate move.

I was referring to the possibility of an undesputed title match which could be great...but then again an undisputed champion on all 3 shows could potentially suck but I'd be interested to see how that would turn out

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Ahhh my bad..

Anyway I would love that idea.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline lox

• Banned
Yes its nice to see HHH go to smackdown, But is HHH happy? I dont know, last time i checked, he didnt want to head to Smackdown, but oh well. Its nice for Kennedy to get a chance to head back to Smackdown. I feel a feud between him and Edge will occur.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Who cares if triple h is happy. he is freaking WWE champion and its about time he had to do something that wasn't for himself. i think the main question is the smackdown locker room happy? i wouldn't think so.

Offline lox

• Banned
Well people do care if he is happy... he doesnt want to be somewhere and im sure vince does too that he doesnt like... But hey, We will just wait, and is the locker room happy? we will find out!

Offline squeaksjr

Jeff Hardy.: not a good move realy raw is good for him smackdown will kill his career
 Umaga: he had nothing anyway
 Mr Kennedy who cars
 Triple H. bad move again hes the qwwe champ and to good for smackdown
 Jim Ross. hes theFU**ing voice of raw not an anouncer down on his luck
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline Ms H.B.K.

JR and HHH. I did not see that coming! Cole on Raw?!?!?!
But seriously Those 2 do not deserve to be there. I want to watch them, and I am not tuning into Smackdown to do it! The only thing worse would be if HBK had gone there too! I'm not happy with those at all.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Jeff Hardy: Didn't really expect this but this is good. After winning the IC title and cracking into the main event on RAW,  I think he will do fine for himself on SD!

Umaga: It's good that they finally did something with the "Samoan Bulldog". Hopefully they will actually use him to his full potential.

Mr Kennedy: I'm so happy that he moved back to SD! Because ever since he went to RAW he has had a stroke of bad luck. It was quite clear that he was getting nowhere on RAW so it's nice to see him move back to his home on SD!

Triple : I especially did not see this coming but this is HUGE for SD! I prefered that Cena went to RAW but I think Triple H going there is great because he has been sitting there way to long.

Jim Ross: Him and Mick will be great on Friday Nights.

Well I don't know about you guys but my anticipation to watch SD! Has gone from Zero to 10 lol. Before the draft, their main event scene was incredibly stale.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Jeff Hardy - Seems like a smart move on paper because Jeff seems to be held back on RAW ever since his departure because of the Wellness thing.  I'm sure he'll have his fun on SD and get another decent push to the main event.  Automatic for the U.S. Title.

Umaga - SD needs another heel and Umaga will supply them with that.  Still not ready for the main event but could help put a few others over while there.

Mr. Kennedy - Bad move if you ask me.  Edge vs Kennedy will be nice after Edge loses the title so it can be moved to RAW with Batista.  Not much else for Kennedy on SD though in my opinion.

Triple H - I guess he wanted to prove everyone wrong and do the most unexpected thing possible when it came to the draft.  I'm sure most of us figured he'd be RAW for life like HBK has been.  Thankfully he's bringing that ghetto spinner belt with him.... I just hope they change it back to an actual belt that adults wouldn't get caught dead holding.

Jim Ross - Did I miss something?  Is J.R. being punished for something.....?

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Quote from: Mick Clique;2071
Use this thread to discuss the new comers to the SmackDown brand!

Jeff Hardy.
Umaga
Mr Kennedy
Triple H.
Jim Ross.

Jeff Hardy: No surprise. As soon as I heard he was busted for steroids I knew his days on RAW were numbered especially since he was being pushed to the title back then. It'll be interesting to see if Jeff can liven up the SD ring action again.

Umaga: What else to say other than Vince McMahon kept to his word?

Mr Kennedy: THANK YOU WWE!! For one year you have wasted my favorite superstar in wrestling today and hopefully now he is back on SD, he can go back into the Main Event picture. Also, judging by his reaction after being drafted it looks like happening. KENNEDY HAS NOT FORGOTTEN EDGE STEALING HIS MITB AND WHC! :lol2:

Triple H: THANK YOU WWE PART 2!! I've been sick and tired of tuning into RAW (when I did) when it's not a duo/tri-banded show and seeing Senator Levesque. Triple H moving to SmackDown is second only best thing that could have happened (other than ECW :P). Saying that though, I fully expect Triple H to find his way back on RAW sooner than later. I expect him to be the new GM.

Jim Ross: It'll be strange not hearing good ol' JR's voice on RAW. For my opinion on the draft see the RAW draft thread. Once is enough, no need to repeat myself. :s

Offline squeaksjr

this is just to increse smackdowns roster with big name guys im not happy with it but then again its not over yet
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town