Author Topic: Bret Hart chatted up my girlfriend  (Read 398 times)

Offline bele_nine

Bret Hart chatted up my girlfriend
« on: 14 April 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
Well iv just come back from a Bret Hart book signing and it was pretty good.

Bret was a really nice guy and spoke to everyone that spoke to him.

he was as i expected him to be and was very quiet and polite but was very apporchable.

i got there about 9:30 am for a 12:30 start me and my girlfriend were about 50 people into he queue and we were told that Bret could only guarantee to sign for the 1st 150 people because he has another book signing this evening in Manchester, Bret actually started signing books just before 12 because of the demand for him i would say that there where about 600 people turned up to get a book signed and maybe 100-200 more just to see him and take a photo so he is still very popular here in Newcastle.

While we were in the queue the main securaty bloke came round and told everyone that they wouldn't be allowed to go around to Brets side of the desk and have a photo with him but he would be more then happy to have a photo with you when you are getting the book signed on the other side of the desk.

on a funny note Bret had a little flirt with my Girlfriend, in his Best Joey from friends inpersonation said to her "How you Doing" at which point my GF marked out and panicked Bret then said it has been an honour to meet her and put a little Heart in her book.

he might of done this for all the ladies but i think it was a nice touch.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2009, 05:22:30 PM »
Sounds pretty cool - what time was it when you finally got to the front then?

Other than that, what's the betting that there were a few there that only went to get the autographed book to sell on eBay or something though?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2009, 06:16:41 PM »
i got to the front quite quickley it took about 25-30 mins.

yeah there were people buying 3-4 books each to get signed, it kind of annoyed me but if they are happy to let people do it then there is nothing we can do about it.

another thing that annoyed me was the girl infront of me had a Goldburg top on.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 14 April 2009, 09:22:02 PM »
Quote from: bele_nine;26416

Sounds a bit insulting - at something like this you'd expect either something Bret Hart related or something non-wrestling.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 14 April 2009, 09:31:47 PM »
would you let bret hart do your girlfriend?

hmm that's a good question. does anyone love there hero so much that they would let them do your girlfriend?

anyways bret sounds like a awesome guy and im glad you had the experience.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #5 on: 14 April 2009, 09:43:37 PM »
Quote from: Awesome;26419
Quote from: bele_nine;26416

Sounds a bit insulting - at something like this you'd expect either something Bret Hart related or something non-wrestling.

well there were alot of people that had other wrestling gear on which i dont see as an issue at all.

the goldburg thing annoyed me because he ended Harts Chareer when he botched a kick and concust him.

Quote from: Adampro123;26425

hmm that's a good question. does anyone love there hero so much that they would let them do your girlfriend?

no i wouldnt let Bret do my GF but i would let Alan Shearer do her, infact i think it is a well known fact that i would let him do me if im honest

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 15 April 2009, 08:12:44 AM »
Quote from: bele_nine;26427

well there were alot of people that had other wrestling gear on which i dont see as an issue at all.

the goldburg thing annoyed me because he ended Harts Chareer when he botched a kick and concust him.

Oh, I see - I wasn't aware of how his career ended to be honest, all I knew is that he's unable to wrestle.

I can definitely understand your annoyance though, I wonder if Bret was annoyed by it too.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #7 on: 17 April 2009, 08:23:07 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;26425

No of course I wouldn't. That is a deluded question, added to the fact if I was weird enough to want this she would say no and think quite rightly that I was an absolute weirdo.
Anyway that's pretty cool mate, Shearer is a bit of a legend although I hope you were joking about letting him do you. I must say without meaning offence every Newcastle fan I seem to have encountered has been an absolute moron who thinks they are the toughest damn person to have ever lived.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #8 on: 17 April 2009, 10:13:49 PM »
Quote from: John Doe;26560
I must say without meaning offence every Newcastle fan I seem to have encountered has been an absolute moron who thinks they are the toughest damn person to have ever lived.

are you trying to say that im not the hardest cunt you know???? :curse

yes unfortunatley there are quite a few bellends like that from newcastle, but honestly we arnt all like that some of us know that we are that hard and not just think it

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 18 April 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
Quote from: bele_nine;26563

There's a joke there somewhere, but I'm not skilled enough to think of it :whistle:

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #10 on: 19 April 2009, 12:14:31 PM »
Quote from: Awesome;26592

There's a joke there somewhere, but I'm not skilled enough to think of it :whistle:

lol i would also like to decline to comment

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #11 on: 21 April 2009, 04:24:51 AM »
I must say without meaning offence every Newcastle fan I seem to have encountered has been an absolute moron who thinks they are the toughest damn person to have ever lived.

yes unfortunatley there are quite a few bellends like that from newcastle, but honestly we arnt all like that some of us know that we are that hard and not just think it

I love the word bell end, it's one of my personal favourites :D
And what you said is a bit silly but it's good that you are patriotic about where you live, probably because unlike me your football team is in the premier league and not in league 2!

Offline Dale

« Reply #12 on: 21 April 2009, 04:27:30 AM »
Don't even get me started on having to watch garbage League 2 Football again :@:@:@

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #13 on: 23 April 2009, 10:09:03 PM »
Quote from: John Doe;26707

I love the word bell end, it's one of my personal favourites :D
And what you said is a bit silly but it's good that you are patriotic about where you live, probably because unlike me your football team is in the premier league and not in league 2!

what i said was tounge in cheek mate.

i know there are alot of knobs in newcastle but in general most people here are really nice.