Author Topic: New Management  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Will

New Management
« Reply #15 on: 16 February 2009, 08:29:48 AM »
Yep, that was me. It wasn't just me, there were a couple of us if I remember, but yeah, I was one of them. I myself ran a site called WWE UK, and after talking with a few owners of other sites, we took over WWEforumsUK. Some time after that, Barry decided he didn't want to sell anymore, but it was a little late because changes had already been made. I forgot the exact details of what happened - in truth I forgot all about WWE UK until it was mentioned to me last night.

Rest assured nothing like that will be happening here. WWE UK was more of a hobby for me, whereas I now run these projects as a business. Sorry I didn't mention this in my intro post, I would have done but I'd honestly forgotten all about it. Hope this clears things up.

Offline Oldschool

• Jobber
New Management
« Reply #16 on: 17 February 2009, 01:07:01 AM »
Quote from: Will;22315
Yep, that was me. It wasn't just me, there were a couple of us if I remember, but yeah, I was one of them. I myself ran a site called WWE UK, and after talking with a few owners of other sites, we took over WWEforumsUK. Some time after that, Barry decided he didn't want to sell anymore, but it was a little late because changes had already been made. I forgot the exact details of what happened - in truth I forgot all about WWE UK until it was mentioned to me last night.

Rest assured nothing like that will be happening here. WWE UK was more of a hobby for me, whereas I now run these projects as a business. Sorry I didn't mention this in my intro post, I would have done but I'd honestly forgotten all about it. Hope this clears things up.

So you knew a guy called Matt / Archmaverick?

Offline Ms H.B.K.

New Management
« Reply #17 on: 23 February 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
Quote from: Will;22315

Ah, maybe my memory isn't as bad as I thought then eh!:lol
Well best of luck with it. It's a bloody shame things kept going wrong round here for so long as at one point it was so busy here and a really good laugh as well.