Author Topic: New Management  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Will

New Management
« on: 11 February 2009, 12:05:58 AM »
Hi everyone. For those that don't know, WWEMayhem is under new management. Allow me to explain and introduce myself...

Without going into too many personal details on behalf of Barry, he wanted to sell the site quickly and came to me last week. He knew I was looking at relaunching my website and thought we can somehow integrate the active community of WWEMayhem into TotalWrestling. This is something we're looking into for the future.

My name is Will, and I'm a web designer. I'm also a wrestling fan, and as a result most of my web work is within the wrestling industry. I've worked on some of my own projects, as well as for other sites too, such as WrestleZone.com. I run my own design company called workedshoot, which together with a couple of friends we're slowly expanding. We're currently looking into relaunching our news website, TotalWrestling.net, as well as continuing our design work for our clients such as Gail Kim and Chris Masters.

With that in mind, we officialy announce that WWEMayhem is now part of the workedshoot group.

I also want to make it clear that there will be no changes to the current adminsitration/moderating team. There may be additions to the team as time goes on, but the current staff are clearly doing a great job and I see no reason to change anything.

I hope this clears things up, and if anyone wants to speak to me directly, I'm always around, I'll leave my details below.

Cheers!

Will

Email: will@workedshoot.net
MSN/WLM: will@workedshoot.net

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
New Management
« Reply #1 on: 11 February 2009, 02:17:18 AM »
I'm confident that we have a bright future ahead - and with that said I've just got one thing to say to you Will:

Welcome to WWE Mayhem :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Mr Markowitz

• Banned
New Management
« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2009, 02:26:53 AM »
TheOneBigWill? Anywho, welcome!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
New Management
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2009, 12:06:02 PM »
Hmm Workedshoot actually sounds familure. do you guys have  myspace page or something? because i have heard of that recently.

anyways welcome pal great to have you here and when you're looking for new staff i think you should look no further ;)

Offline Oldschool

• Jobber
New Management
« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2009, 01:36:33 PM »
Welcome here Will, I'm sure Barry put a lot of thought into who should run the site :) Will Barry be around to visit now and then?

Offline Dale

New Management
« Reply #5 on: 11 February 2009, 04:22:21 PM »
Quote from: Oldschool;22189
Will Barry be around to visit now and then?

Because he visited when he owned it :lol2:lol2:lol2

Anyways, welcome Will look forward to seeing what you've got instore for us.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
New Management
« Reply #6 on: 11 February 2009, 06:14:27 PM »
So did you also purchase Live Mayhem from him as well or did Barry keep it?  I honestly haven't gotten a word from him regarding that and I'd hate to see a gaming site of his disappear randomly for the 4th time.....

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
New Management
« Reply #7 on: 11 February 2009, 06:15:52 PM »
Quote from: Rhymin' Greiman;22197
So did you also purchase Live Mayhem from him as well or did Barry keep it?  I honestly haven't gotten a word from him regarding that and I'd hate to see a gaming site of his disappear randomly for the 4th time.....

I can answer that one as I asked Will this the other day (sorry I forgot until now) - he only bought WWE Mayhem.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline bele_nine

New Management
« Reply #8 on: 11 February 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
Hey Will,

Welcome to Mayhem, i hope you are better for Mayhem then Mike Ashley has been for Newcastle haha

Offline Big Daddy V

• Favourite Wrestler(s): HBK, Daniel Bryan, Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Goldust, Booker T, CM Punk.
New Management
« Reply #9 on: 11 February 2009, 06:33:33 PM »
A BIG Welcome from BIG Daddy V !!!

@lewlew94

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
New Management
« Reply #10 on: 12 February 2009, 05:05:40 AM »
Welcome to WWEMayhem.. I see you taking much better care of the site in general than .. well you know.

Any way, welcome.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
New Management
« Reply #11 on: 12 February 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
:mad2 Live Mayhem is down, this so better not be the end of Live Mayhem :(  Like I said yesterday, it

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
New Management
« Reply #12 on: 13 February 2009, 10:56:22 AM »
Quote from: Booty luv;22241
:mad2 Live Mayhem is down, this so better not be the end of Live Mayhem :(  Like I said yesterday, it

Offline Zuccini

New Management
« Reply #13 on: 14 February 2009, 10:50:47 PM »
Welcome
Hopefully we will have a bright future ahead

Offline Ms H.B.K.

New Management
« Reply #14 on: 15 February 2009, 12:43:05 PM »
My memory is crap, but Will, didn't you buy Mayhem/wweforumsuk before or was that someone else?
Barry sold up so many times in the past I can never remember, sorry.