Author Topic: Big Spoiler On The Edge/Vickie Angle  (Read 693 times)

Offline Pala!

Big Spoiler On The Edge/Vickie Angle
« on: 21 June 2008, 03:41:13 PM »
Credited to: Wrestling-edge.com

A couple of weeks back on Smackdown Victoria Crawford, a former model, debuted as the wedding planner for Edge and Vickie Guerrero. I am told that the plan as of now is for Edge to get caught cheating on Vickie with Crawford. This will lead to their relationship ending and Vickie turning face. I was also told that this is the role that WWE wanted Krystal Marshall to play but she refused and was released. They didn't have plans for her to be the wedding planner but as Edge's secret lover. The twist with that angle though would have been it also tying into the Teddy Long/Krystal affair as well. Instead the wedding was broken up by Teddy having a heart attack. Krystal never came back on TV and was released just weeks later.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2008, 12:39:56 AM »
Vickie face?

I'm sorry but right now she's the best heel in the entire WWE. Even I hate her according to Adam I mark when people simply utter past and present WWE storylines, lol. I guess this kinda falls into that bracket though considering I think she's a good thing for smackdown :lol2:

But seriously best heel heat I've heard in a long time. Regardless of the extreme effort it would take to turn her it would be kinda stupid IMO.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2008, 04:20:21 PM »
Well who would have seen that coming?:sneaky2:

People hate Vickie, like with real venom, she's a mega heel (Lets face it with a voice like nails on a chalkboard it's no shock)
I'd have rather he cheat, then she get revenge, and they both stay as heels!

Offline Ollie

« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2008, 08:36:12 PM »
I'd rather she'd go home and look after her kids...

I resent Vickie atm, she could be played by anyone, she's not an asset to the WWE, she's annoying and we'd all be happier if she just wasn't on SD anymore.

But then again, that's what makes a heel.

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #4 on: 23 June 2008, 09:46:55 AM »
strange but i would love to see what she does to edge lol
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 24 June 2008, 04:52:06 AM »
wow reading that makes everything all seem to come together. but like prax said vickie is probably the most hated person in the WWE right now. she gets great heat and shes not bad at what she does.

on a side not that black girl crawford or something is freaking smokin' hot! we need some post of her in our diva section.

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
« Reply #6 on: 24 June 2008, 05:15:09 PM »
Seems pretty weak to me. I would have him just go fruit loops and admit that he had been using her to better his career. I would rather not draw this out. I don't think she needs to go because really what has she AS a person done wrong? She is doing her job. She doesn't annoy me as much as their relationship does.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #7 on: 27 June 2008, 06:30:57 AM »
Quote from: ~Skye~;2309
Seems pretty weak to me. I would have him just go fruit loops and admit that he had been using her to better his career. I would rather not draw this out. I don't think she needs to go because really what has she AS a person done wrong? She is doing her job. She doesn't annoy me as much as their relationship does.

No one is saying that she did anything wrong. It's just that she should spend time with her kids. I just think that she should ,and reading from other reports she wants to, go spend time with her kids. She's been working non stop for the wwe and basically been on every SD! episode for a long while. It doesn't hurt to take time off and be a parent for a while especially when you are raising kids who lost their father in the same business 3 years ago.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.