Author Topic: A Good place to download movies?  (Read 331 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
A Good place to download movies?
« on: 31 December 2008, 07:43:35 PM »
So since getting me a memory stick for my psp i have been downloading movies from limewire and putting them on my psp then hooking it up to the 360 and watching them on the big TV. but frost wire can be a bitch sometimes and i can't find everything i want there so i thought i would come on here and ask if any of you knew where i could find a good site that has lots of movie downloads.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
Just download torrents and look for the ones that people leave comments for.... that way you can avoid fake files and such.  Limewire sucks now.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2008, 08:15:42 PM »
Download uTorrent and then search anything on this site, although I'm not sure about their movie collection. I usually download music from there. But it'll give you an idea.

http://isohunt.com/

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2008, 08:49:28 PM »
yeah i already have utorrent so i'll check that out. most toorents i find are bootleg or you download them and then have to have some password or some bull****.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2008, 09:42:59 PM »
I use mininova. Look for the guys with the special symbols next to their names so you know that there one of the top dogs so to speak. Take time to read most, if not all of the comments to see what problems if any other people have had.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2008, 11:16:02 PM »
I too use Mininova, just make sure like Dale said that you read the information on them and comments left.. I've had it happen before when I have downloaded movies which you could barely see. Don't use Limewire, it's worthless with videos.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet