Author Topic: New Knockout signs with TNA.  (Read 174 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
New Knockout signs with TNA.
« on: 4 December 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
tnawrestling.com - TNA Wrestling has signed newcomer Sojourner Bolt to a contract as the latest female combatant to join TNA's Knockout Division. Bolt has been featured in several TNA matches, including a recent "iMPACT!' match with Christy Hemme against The Beautiful People.

If you didn't see her match on iMPACT! - a picture can be found HERE

I'm always up for new Knockouts signing with TNA as it's probably their most interesting division, but 'Sojourner Bolt' - seriously? I hope they change the name, I'm never going to be able to take her seriously with it.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: 4 December 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
I have to agree, I hate the name. Never heard of her before, but we'll see what happens :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 4 December 2008, 03:46:14 PM »
I don't mind tha name. its an original name. as long as she can get the job done maybe she can make that name something special

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 5 December 2008, 07:38:24 PM »
She looks like a crossover between sharmell and ODB... pass.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.