Author Topic: TNA Cross the line DVD  (Read 173 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Cross the line DVD
« on: 11 November 2008, 04:44:19 AM »
If you haven't heard TNA has came out with a new 3 DVD set called cross the line. it will feature 3 PPV from this year.

1.TNA Victory Road.
2.TNA Hard Justice.
3.TNA No Surrender.

Now all of these shows are good my ratings for them were

Victory Road.8.75 (best TNA PPV of the year)
Hard Justice.8.5
No Surrender.8.0

so this is deff worth getting.

But that isn't what this is about.

I think That TNA should do this with all there PPV DVD's besides bound for glroy, lockdown and slamiversary. beings those are TNAs big 3.but with the other 9 they should just come out with a 3 dvd set 3 times. I believe it would sale more which would probably make you more money than just coming out with single DVDs. and with it selling more it might get some new TNA fans which is what TNA shoud be trying to do. i also would love to see the WWE do the same thing. i just think for this (non big) PPVs they should do something special with the DVDs because i honestly don't think many people will want to buy them but if you got 3 PPVs then i really think that would be a lot better.