Author Topic: WWE star gets hurt at Smackdown taping  (Read 419 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
WWE star gets hurt at Smackdown taping
« on: 27 August 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
Jamie Noble wrestled WWE developmental talent Jake Hagar in a dark match prior to last night's SmackDown/ECW taping in Pittsburgh. Noble got hurt following a belly-to-belly suplex as he landed on his neck and upper shoulders. Hagar quickly pinned him and the match was over. It then took approximately three minutes for WWE personnel to get Noble to the backstage area.

Man i hope this isn't too serious noble is one of my favorites on the raw brand. i wish his story with regal would have gone longer too....now neither guys has been on raw in 2 weeks.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
I love Noble... He is halirous and he can flat out work. He is one of the most underrated guys in WWE... I hope he is all right!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Dale

« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2008, 10:32:01 PM »
Well I believe that Noble has only been appearing on Raw because of Layla and with her being absent for the past 2 weeks (due to a death in the family I think) it makes sense not to have him on either as it's not exactly a big gripping storyline or anything. With that being said, I do hope he's ok though as he seems to come off as a good company guy.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2008, 10:46:37 PM »
its always bad when someone gets injured but its even worse when this happens.

noble was probs put in that match because he can work and to teach teh guy in developmentle some stuff and he ends up getting injured.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #4 on: 27 August 2008, 11:20:49 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;14929
Well I believe that Noble has only been appearing on Raw because of Layla and with her being absent for the past 2 weeks (due to a death in the family I think) it makes sense not to have him on either as it's not exactly a big gripping storyline or anything. With that being said, I do hope he's ok though as he seems to come off as a good company guy.

Yeah her mom had unexpectedly passed so she's out of the country handeling family business. But damn what's with every getting injured. I hope Jamie will be okay :(.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.