Author Topic: Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman Makes ESPN Debut  (Read 241 times)

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman Makes ESPN Debut
« on: 10 August 2008, 06:14:49 AM »
Quote from: ''
Jonathan Coachman made his debut on ESPNNEWS today as an anchor. He was seen calling MLB highlights from the Cubs game. It appears this will be his role within ESPN unless things change. There are rumors however that ESPN plans to turn him heel in the near future (wink wink)

Source: Wrestle Zone

Not sure how reliable WZ is with there news but it's good to see Coach becoming something in the field that he left WWE for unlike some people *coughlesnarcoughfootballcough* And you've got to love that "brilliant" humor they used about the heel turn. I didn't hear the commentary he did but hopefully he's doing good with it.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Jonathan "The Coach" Coachman Makes ESPN Debut
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2008, 06:19:10 AM »
Yep great to see coach actually becoming a anchor. hopefully he can move up to sport center.